Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Cindy

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Cindy

Buddy, you should tell more stories. :thumb:

I loved that one and and the out come was heart warming.:love:

Thanks, my friend! I tell good stories? Yeah, the outcome was a huge relief and the fact that I only take Ranitidine for acid reflux and am down to OTC Naproxen for the arthritis makes me on ZERO regularly filled PRESCRIPTIONS now (MMJ cannot legally be "prescribed" but a doctor can "recommend" that you try it for relief) except the occasional muscle relaxer for the spasms. Man I hated taking all those pills. And the fact that I had pills to cover side effects of the pills they had prescribed was what really screwed with me.

Thanks, my friend! I tell good stories? Yeah, the outcome was a huge relief and the fact that I only take Ranitidine for acid reflux and am down to OTC Naproxen for the arthritis makes me on ZERO regularly filled PRESCRIPTIONS now (MMJ cannot legally be "prescribed" but a doctor can "recommend" that you try it for relief) except the occasional muscle relaxer for the spasms. Man I hated taking all those pills. And the fact that I had pills to cover side effects of the pills they had prescribed was what really screwed with me.

That's fantastic Jandre ! :Namaste:
:smokin:
A pill to fight side effects! Jesus!

Until we find meds to lower blood pressure, will thin blood, fight cholesterol, (Which by the way is very low).
I have mastered eating more....with our meds, but they are sending me to a nutritionist any way. I lost 5 pounds and the Dr, is going crazy about that. Man, I eat almost a half gallon of ice cream a night and gain nothing!
Tonight Jo told me I look like I am dying...I didn't need that !

The next four months I have Dr. appointments everywhere. Energy is a real problem for me. Oh! Well!. :surf:

Purple Cindy might be very very dead. Power must have gone out and my quarantine and veg bins suffered some major damage. Max temp was recorded as 89F and RH dropped to 20%...

Purple Cindy looked like this when I returned home. Bad, bad dehydration... The good news is that I have actually saved a cutting in this shape before, but it took a while. Let's all hope for the best, but this is looking very bad for my prize plant. I'm just hoping that I can reach the grower again and get another cut. Note the pair of new leaves near the top.... maybe....

IMG_20120518_092506.jpg

Update: I just checked with my co-op and they still have some cuttings in. Here's hoping that they last till I get paid on Tuesday.

prayers:wood:

Just found your journal bro subbed....When I scrolled down to the dehydration post it hurt me lol she looks save-able I've saved some that looked like that as well... Good luck brother Jandre :high-five:

Just found your journal bro subbed....When I scrolled down to the dehydration post it hurt me lol she looks save-able I've saved some that looked like that as well... Good luck brother Jandre :high-five:

:welcome:! Thank you for the encouragement! I really need it with this one.

I hope your next purple cindies grow out without any trauma. sounds like a really nice strain too.

you will get em next time Jandre!!!

good luck and keep em green!

Trauma... both to them and to me when it happens! :laughtwo: Yeah, next time, I hope there will be a next time. Tuesday is when I get my next check and HOPEFULLY there will still be one left at the co-op. Thank you so much for the encouragement, brother, and welcome to the grow, even to this disheartening one.

x2 but get another one anyways.You now the saying''every thing comes better in pairs.

lol, fixd!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, here's hoping it is fixed. I have to wait for a check... and it's a hot strain, so I may have some to give some extra TLC to a sub-standard clone, but at least it will be in better shape than this one! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom