Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Mr. Nice

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Mr. Nice

My Journal Structure: Simplified.

1. I have my maternity Ward Plants that keep the information on the strain and all pertinent information on the individual plant. These are kept separate so I can rotate strains, but keep the information organized about all strains in the Flowerbox Tests. If a mother plant is removed from the test rotation, she is sent into flower and results of which are recorded into the central journal.

• Maternity Ward:

2. The Maternity Ward Feeds clones to my Experimental Flower Journals. All discussions about that individual grow with the various clones and/or a mother plant removed from rotation by flowering her out from the above is kept here.

• Cardboard Flower Box Tests

3. The Challenge: Cardboard Flower Box holds highlights from it all and is the central journal of it all. This is the culmination of each of the individual Maternity Ward

• Grow Matrix from all tests above and future.
  • Test results and conclusions of each test.
  • Evolution of the complete growing experience from the date I joined the sight.

4. Now, to keep all that in one, easy-to-access place, I have created a Blog with all the links to everywhere to which a person can subscribe, and receive any and all updates and new links, regardless of how many separate journals I have going. For that, look to my signature, and click "Jandre2k3's Links"

My Journal Structure: Simplified.

1. I have my maternity Ward Plants that keep the information on the strain and all pertinent information on the individual plant. These are kept separate so I can rotate strains, but keep the information organized about all strains in the Flowerbox Tests. If a mother plant is removed from the test rotation, she is sent into flower and results of which are recorded into the central journal.

• Maternity Ward:

2. The Maternity Ward Feeds clones to my Experimental Flower Journals. All discussions about that individual grow with the various clones and/or a mother plant removed from rotation by flowering her out from the above is kept here.

• Cardboard Flower Box Tests

3. The Challenge: Cardboard Flower Box holds highlights from it all and is the central journal of it all. This is the culmination of each of the individual Maternity Ward

• Grow Matrix from all tests above and future.
  • Test results and conclusions of each test.
  • Evolution of the complete growing experience from the date I joined the sight.

4. Now, to keep all that in one, easy-to-access place, I have created a Blog with all the links to everywhere to which a person can subscribe, and receive any and all updates and new links, regardless of how many separate journals I have going. For that, look to my signature, and click "Jandre2k3's Links"

IMG_20120602_090442.jpg

Looking good Jandre,
Wanting A purp myself so will be good to see how the Purple Mr Nice turns out. Nice journal and blog man, i'll be having a look through the links. :thumb:

Alright, so I finally got caught up with everyone's journals. 10 days away is a lot of reading to come back to when you're dyslexic.

Caught a LOT of trout and hit my limit 3 days. Kokanee were also abundant, and I love me some fresh caught salmon, even if they are small as compared to ocean salmon, they pack a lot of flavor into that small package. Almost had my limit of those around a hail storm one day, but 25 keepers is hard to hit. I don't keep anything under 11" because I want to see them next year when they're whoppers!

I'll get some updates going tomorrow when my photog is home. Gonna take a first top-and-clone from this lady tomorrow. Y'all are gonna be surprised at how much she's grown in a week. She's definitely bigger than I usually let them get for a first topping, but I didn't want the clones to die off when I was gone fishing. Meh, such is life. Maybe I'll have 2 or three clones from this first topping, we'll see.

Jandre,

Welcome back.. Sounds like you had a whole bunch of fun.. def looking forward to the updates.. Take care bro!!

Jandre,

Welcome back.. Sounds like you had a whole bunch of fun.. def looking forward to the updates.. Take care bro!!

Thanks! it really was a lot of fun, and very relaxing.

Click here--->The Fishing Trip The full story.

will have the early cloning tut up tomorrow, I think.

Nice tutorial sir,is exactly how I used to do it. I've gone to the dark side now and fondle my girls with nekkid hands and straight to the cloner. I always forget to glove when I defoliate too,wonder if it really matters.:peace:

Well, as it was a tutorial, I wanted everything to be proper. Pprocedures in tutorials are often duplicated. I did not want bad habits in the tutorial to be duplicated.

And thanks for the compliments!

P.S., I usually clone, defoliate, and groom in the nude (hands) unless the plants are especially sticky with resin.

Your purp. Mr. Nice looks great!

And nice cloning tutorials! Next year I will be doing... Tons! This year about four or five more... Space lol mirite.

Your purp. Mr. Nice looks great!

And nice cloning tutorials! Next year I will be doing... Tons! This year about four or five more... Space lol mirite.

Too right! I haven't the space to clone as I like. But glad you liked the tutes. Next will be a tut on a DIY CO2 Generator. Making use of higher temps and dry condition in the flower box. It'll be posted in Test3 journal, and linked over to blog as well.

Cloning behavior seems a little slow to root. No roots showing yet. Strange for in indica. Checket tops oc grow cubes and found some root nubs near the top, so removed humidome and started 1 hour timer to test for wilt to see how well roots were formed further down. Will let you guys know how the test went in an hour....Next month, lol!

7.5 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN

EDIT: 2/6 clones wilted so back under the dome they all went. Gotta keep'em in there a li'l longer

Also got the tutorial up on the CO2 Generator.

DIY CO2 Generator, by: jandre2k3

Well, today, I took the humidome, and said "Fuck-it" If thos two aren't rooted by now, they'll just die... and that's what they did. Wilted and died. When I pulled them, they had roots, so not sure why they wilted. But the other 4 did okay for about 4 hours, and then started showing signs of a mild wilt, so I sprayed them and covered them for the night. Sigh... Purple Mr. Nice might turn out to be one of those that has to be introduced to dry air gradually after rooting... That sux. The only one I've got so far, but it's okay.. I have a smaller 12 spot dome I can stick them in and do the one-on, one-off thing for a day or four. Sigh, the things we do to get good smoke, huh?

Well, today, I took the humidome, and said "Fuck-it" If thos two aren't rooted by now, they'll just die... and that's what they did. Wilted and died. When I pulled them, they had roots, so not sure why they wilted. But the other 4 did okay for about 4 hours, and then started showing signs of a mild wilt, so I sprayed them and covered them for the night. Sigh... Purple Mr. Nice might turn out to be one of those that has to be introduced to dry air gradually after rooting... That sux. The only one I've got so far, but it's okay.. I have a smaller 12 spot dome I can stick them in and do the one-on, one-off thing for a day or four. Sigh, the things we do to get good smoke, huh?

keep an eye on my clone experiment ... no dome, no 2/3 times daily misting. no fuss. No roots yet either! :cheesygrinsmiley: but if they root it will be the cheapest and least effort I have ever spent to get nice clones.

Back
Top Bottom