Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Cindy

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Cindy

Jandre2k3 - Thank you so much. When I was looking for information on purp's it was hard to come by. I'd say her and her sister have been good to me. Knowing what I've learned from her and sis and your info has me thinking a bit more in trying to keep them or however many I get. I took 5 clones from her before she went into flower completely, so I've got a better start now then in the beginning from seed.

A couple of the clones are flowering, and I'd like to keep them all on the same cycle for now until I can get my room finished. I'll be updating the Berry Bomb grow with a few pics just need to download and set them up. In the mean time I'll be checking back on your grows. Once again
:thanks:

How long will this take, more or less... years? months? decades?

it depends on container size, lighting, space, and overall caretaking (a big strong mother can last a good year haul providing hundreds to thousand of clones, if done right multiple years) but you cant be stressing her and really gotta keep her healthy.. i love big mommas ;) but smaller moms with frequent cuttings can bush out just as well in the same square footage and u dont have to worry if u lose one always keep em coming!

How long will this take, more or less... years? months? decades?

SpiriTHC is correct, with one exception. There are accounts of mothers lasting 30 to 40 years. The rest is true. With love, care, vigilance, and near perfection, you will have a good mother for a very long time. Here's the kicker. One could conceivably keep one singular strain alive without seed indefinitely by mothering a clone from the original mother that is on her way out. This would require one to take several clones from an over stressed mother, root them and choose the strongest clone to make the new mother/donor. FOREVER seems a more accurate length of time, if one is careful.

Thanks! I think I'll keep my BigBud forever ;) I fell in love in California in the early nineties, and now I get to have her and keep her and feed her and pet her and care for her and water her and fan her and grow her and cut her and..

Thanks! I think I'll keep my BigBud forever ;) I fell in love in California in the early nineties, and now I get to have her and keep her and feed her and pet her and care for her and water her and fan her and grow her and cut her and..

LOL!! And name her "George."

hahah AND n

jandre where do u hear these voices in your head to say these funny comments?
LOL

George..lmfao!
hey bro smoke some grass and watch some bugs bunny. those voices never go away...SOMEBODY MAKE IT STOP:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i think you meant, derrr george, he was a bit on the simple side if i remember,
you might there rabbit you might:tokin:

Because of small space I'm just keeping small moms in small pots, and then cloning them every couple-few months and starting again with a fresh cutting. It's a lot of work, but keeps the same line going, and me busy!

Classic Looney Tunes - YouTube

Because of small space I'm just keeping small moms in small pots, and then cloning them every couple-few months and starting again with a fresh cutting. It's a lot of work, but keeps the same line going, and me busy!

Classic Looney Tunes - YouTube

YAY! X, Thank you for finding that!

have you all ever checked out adult swim?

Back
Top Bottom