Hydro Grow

ineedweedhelp

hey ppl im a first time grower. i fogured why spend $350 for a oz and i could just grow and snoke my own :) im using hydro i have a total of 4 plants 1 lemon skunk 2 kush 3 afghan 4 random seed i got when i bought a bag off the streets lol. #1 & 2 are about 2ft tall 3&4 are abt 4-7 inches 1 &2 is alot more older i been growing them since feb. im just now flowering them. smh i get told so mucb info from other people i decided to make a account and hope to get accurate info from ppl who been where im at. id rather not get lectured lol but want help , i just started my 12/12 cycle i actually enjoy growing even though i work full time. only thing keepin me sane is the thought of me smoking something i grew on my own. btw my water smell :( i just checked my roots lol gota wash my hands also how do i upload pics?:420::thanks::morenutes::morenutes:

Hi needweedhelp,

ok, I found your journal

here's a link to the photo gallery tutorial

how to upload pictures

:peace:

Hi needweedhelp,

ok, I found your journal

here's a link to the photo gallery tutorial

how to upload pictures

Yeah thats the way, yeah man im here to help so are many other people here you will like it here alot at :420: ;) remember smoke a bunch and talk about weed and just have a good time learning about cannabis its very intersting the things the plant does :)

But any who! Welcome cant wait to see them pretty ladys! ;)

ok so with the help of other 420 memebers i finally found my dam thread :) lol im goin to read SQ link so i can upload pics. its the 4th day if flowering unfortunately im using 2 cfls 75watts each for my babies temporarily next week I'm buying a 250-400 hps light lol its hard working 60+hrs a week and spoil my kids ( weed plants lol )

IMAG001716.jpg
here they are :)

its in my closet im using a air pump with 2 hose outlet on it with 2 big air stones i got from walmart. i got the tub from walmart lol and the light lol. good thing its a hydro store next to walmart :). does my plants look ok? they are sleepin right now so il take a better pic 2morrow of my whole setup up even my homemade dome light thingy i constructed lol :)

hey INWH, well you have the right philosophy"why pay $350 an ounce" when you can grow ur own...lol,
and you are in the right place the people on here have taught me a lot over the last month. to answer your question about lights, I started my plants off with 2 68/300 watt CFL bulbs keeping the bulbs about 3-4 inches above the plants when they were about 12" tall i added 4 42/150 watt CFL bulbs...all 2700K. i did experiment with 2 68/200 watt 6500K bulbs for about 3 weeks but not sure if it made any difference.

i'm not sure why my plants grow so bushy..i grow in soil and my grow box is very reflective. check out my gallery for pics of my lights and grow box, all or most of my supplies i get at home depo. they have a good selection of CFL's and depending on what state ur in they have the 68/300 watt bulbs if not 4 42/150 watt will do and they are only like 7-8 bucks each. get yourself a sheet of polyshield and line your closet with that, it's Styrofoam sheathing with a very shiny aluminum back it's only about 15 bucks at Lowes foe a 4'x8' sheet. good luck, and don't worry about how stretched out ur plants look with the proper neuts they will provide nice buds, and at a fraction of the price you were paying:thumb:

thanks :) but guess what?? i work at home depot part time :) mayb i can snag a few bulbs for the free 99 lmaoo. but what do you mean 68/300 will that be on the lights? and also that reflective stuff ima get some from ...... lowes -__- lol even though nothin there is low lofl :) sorry im a lil high hahaha but as far as nutes im goin to upload a pic. they might be ass cause the hydro man gave em to me for free cause i blame him for my plants being all fucked up and not fat and wide lol. i be on this site all day :) so i reply fast ALSO TO THE 200+ PEOPLE WHO VIEWED HOW ABOUT YOU POST SOME HELP LOL :) goodmorning 420 :) i guess its only right i buy a quarter and smoke it all up on fridayday :)

Hi ineedweedhelp,

Good Morning...I'm glad you found your thread :rofl: I know it's easy to get lost here...it took me a while to figure it out, but stick with it...you'll find so much info and help here, it's amazing how 420 members help each other IMO

ok, like I said I don't do hydro so I can't really help you there, but I do know a little about lights...you can veg and flower both with cfls, but they won't produce like HID (high intesity discharge) lights-- like HPS (high pressure sodium) and MH (metal halide) Sorry I don't know much about the LED's and that seems to be the future...so you might want to look into them. They are expensive but if you're saving money by growing your own, you might be able to invest in the LED's...I've seen amazing results here with them...absolutely amazing! I think the 68/300 w that DJ suggested is a cfl 68w equivilent to 300w. If you stack a bunch of cfl's you can get enough lumens to grow MJ. Also the 6700k vs 3400k is the color/spectrum of light. One is cool/blue, and the other is warm/red. I don't remember which is which, but the box will tell you. A combination of both is best.

Your girls look fine for 4 days flower, Like I said before...usually it takes 1-2 weeks to see nice flowers. I noticed that one leaf looks like it got burned by a light...keep them close, but don't let them touch.

Also someone mentioned lining your closet...I agree, I used the shiny stuff mentioned...I wish I would have used the white side instead. White reflects the light a lot better. If you want shiny get some mylar film, IMO it's better than the board stuff.

What nutes are you using?

There are tons of threads in the "Grow Room" section...all kinds of helpful stuff, on lighting, nutes, photos, curing...just a huge amount of info...start reading, you'll be amazed at the amount of info here that people have taken the time to write up for us newbies...me included.

I still don't see your journals link in your sig...that will also help draw people to your grow, so try to figure that out.

Good Luck...if you have questions, just ask. And we love pictures, so don't be shy

:cheer:

inwh,
We must have been posting at the same time...I see you nutes photos

I'm also using GH, but I use the Floranova Grow and Bloom, almost looks like yours but one is for veg and the other for flower, not a blend of A & B for both stages in differing amounts...but they look like they should work.

If you're interested in different nutes you should check out Blue Planet Nutes here, Corey is a sponsor and a very helpful member of 420.

thanks :) but guess what?? i work at home depot part time :) mayb i can snag a few bulbs for the free 99 lmaoo. but what do you mean 68/300 will that be on the lights? and also that reflective stuff ima get some from ...... lowes -__- lol even though nothin there is low lofl :) sorry im a lil high hahaha but as far as nutes im goin to upload a pic. they might be ass cause the hydro man gave em to me for free cause i blame him for my plants being all fucked up and not fat and wide lol. i be on this site all day :) so i reply fast ALSO TO THE 200+ PEOPLE WHO VIEWED HOW ABOUT YOU POST SOME HELP LOL :) goodmorning 420 :) i guess its only right i buy a quarter and smoke it all up on fridayday :)
ok so some people go by what the actual wattage the CFL bulb is but the packaging gives you the "equivalent wattage" so on the box it will say 300 watt. but in actuality it's a 68 watt bulb....confuseled yet ? myself i just refer to them as what they are packaged as but then people will jump in and feel a need to tell ya "well the packaging is deceptive and that 300 watt is actually only 68 watt" so i use both now when talking about CFL bulbs...

yea i think we was SQ lol but im goin to change my sig after i take better pics , yes it got burned i was pissed the dam plant literally wrapped iys top leaves around the dam light smh lol but DJ i never knew tht bcus i always thought it was the actual watts lol so i got the 75watt when i shoulda got 300 :( im goin to do a cool white and warm light combo so il have 2 for each plant . and for my nutes i should stop usimg A and just run with B full blast? when it come to nutes i just got he idea to mix in a bottle then pour it into the plant base instead of filling the tub up with nutes is that good? my babies just woke up :) lol still look the same DAY5 of flowering

man i have bad news my kush plant was a damn male i torched his lil ass instantly i knw balls no homo nd he had balls lol i put lil afghan in his spot nd cleaned up and changed a few things im gettin lights saturday i hope i have more detailed info as far as buyin cfl lights im goin to home depot. nobody must lile my journal lol :(

yea they do lol especially the lemon skunk idk if i had the light too close but i raised it and now shes reaching for joy :) lol. im goin to upload the roots the look funny im not sure if ifs from the nutes or not and btw IGG lol you have to stay since you made a post hahaha lol oh yea HAPPY 420!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom