Happy Kitty
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Hey happykitty, I was wondering if hermie plants are worth keeping? I have a plant almost three weeks into flowering, when today I noticed a pollen sack. I'm bummed out and don't know what to do. Thanks.
    Hi Kitty,hope you are well and doing ok,bros fine and gotten into his own habits now,has his own nice place so hopefully all will be kind to us all,mostly you Kitty .
    Noway my little HappyKitty....... You are the one that Rocks!!!!! I do appreciate you picking up my slack..... You are the bestest...... =o)
    Hope to be friends. Looks as though you've been a member for awhile and I'll probably be asking for some help finding my way around the site.
    Thank you for helping us create Cannabis awareness to the world. You are a Cannabis Warrior and I am truly grateful for everything you do to help our mission succeed. We're almost there, thanks to you! :adore:
    Hi thanks for asking how I am allmost checked out I starting ganing a lot of water weight.a lot.My doc gave me a Lasick shot .in a few more dayes I could walk only a littly..I hade Peritonitis..I have recoverd back to taking care of the plants,,they are doing well only one did not make it..thanks for asking you are a sweet heart thank you for your time IRONRIDER
    I
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom