1/8 of Nuggets

Like everybody said before 3.5 grams is an 1/8 but depending on the bud it could look like alot more or alot less. If you got some dense nugs in that bag then yeah, the looks could be very deceiving. Vice-versa, sometimes someone will give an 1/8 by looks and if its some light bud you could get jacked.

I'm visiting a buddy in AL he smokes every day. He said high grade may come around once a year here, and when it does it Pricey. So he grows his on, HAHA never mind me I'm HIGH :smokin:

The typical sandwich baggy weighs ~1 gram. So the bud in the bag should come out ~4.5g. The zip-up sandwich baggy weights ~2-3 g's. I don't know about cigarette plastic.

The prices in Fayetteville area are 50$ an 1/8th, and there has been some real good chron around for a bit for 60$, but it is worth it.

Yup, 3.5 grams is the weight of your buds and nothing else. Make sure the dude doesnt weigh it with the sack and regular sandwich bags are from 1.0 to 1.1 , but always go with 1.1 to be safe hehe.

That's cool. Your prices are a tad bit high for round my part, but sounds like a good deal hehe. I know when I find a realiabe dealer that makes sure every customer is happy, I stay with him for years or until he retires lol. I like being loyal to one person lol.

You're not getting ripped off. I regularly pay $70-80 for a 1/8th of REAL kush, or other bud of that quality. I live in Atlanta, GA btw.

I don't pay over 60, even though I hate paying that price. I got a quarter yesterday for 110, I told him I wouldn't pay over 100, but he wanted 120, so I said no. Alot of dealers around my neck of the woods don't care if you don't buy their weed or not. There's alot of dumb people around and they'll pay anything. I'd rather not buy the weed, than let some guy take my money.

I live west of Baltimore and around here the standards are
Nugs- $45-$50/track, $20/gram
Mids- $30-$35/track, $10/gram
Shwag- You can't even give it away. Maybe to some freshman.

If it's some mad headies or something like Blueberries or White Widow, the price is around 60, but I can get Orange Crush from an old biker for 50 :)

Back
Top Bottom