10 day early harvest

I’ll post some later today. Buds are fat, hairs are are still mostly white 80-90%. I’m ok with losing some yield and would think the buzz will be ok more crisp and energetic. Fact is I may not have a choice in matter

Mostly losing yield you think? Strength should be close right? It looks like next friday(a week) May need to be chop down day
Unfortunately I don't think you'll be very close to the max potency and terpenes profile for it to be compared to the reviews of finished Durban you may have read, but it will still get you some kinda high.

I have had to harvest early quite a bit and I don't think I ever bothered with a cure, and quick dried the buds. They tasted like crap but still got me high. That was some gsc that had only flowered 4-5 weeks, looked similar to yours.

You have tons of trichomes but they're just not peak THC level, should give you a great cerebral high. Maybe make some hash with it if it doesn't get you high enough.

Go every minute you can or find a place to re-home them. You are going to loose a lot. It doesn't seem that way but it is true. Most people think there will just be less of it or it won't be quite as strong. Both those are true and those looses are big. It is the Crystals themselves that need to mature. Everything about the high is in the trichomes. If they do not get a chance to mature then the high will be mild and incomplete. It is hard to explain. Just because you see a bunch of crystal it doesn't mean that the good stuff is in there yet.

Every time I have had to take a plant early I was disappointed. Sorry dude hope things work out.

It still looks like it needs time considering the white hairs. Some strains will continue putting them out even after they are finished.
The good thing is if you have to take her now it should be a lot better smoke. You at least let the plant go long enough that it is not a total loss.

Back
Top Bottom