10 weeks no amber Tricombs

Chungo

IMG_20190828_104700.jpg

10 weeks lots of Tricombs but no amber yet. I harvested one about the middle of the month with a few amber tricombs.

Maybe it's a sativa ;).

But, yeah, that'd be sweet if you've figured out a way to produce bud in such a way that its trichomes never go past cloudy / maximum potency into the amber / degraded stage.

The odds are, though, that either your bud just isn't at the "overripe" stage, yet or (possibly?) the overall spectrum of your light's ( or lights') output is lacking something (UV maybe? IDK).

What strain is it? Some just take longer to finish than the average generic indica. I once ran a phenotype of Nevil's Haze that took something like 57 or 58 days just to complete its stretch phase, lol. Total flowering time was 20½ weeks.

those look gooood..

what have you got over top for light ? i like the side tubes
some plants don't amber up so much.

These are Green Gelato 45% Sativa/55% Indica and I had 4 plants 2 of which I chopped down starting on the 17 th. of August as they just started to show amber Tricombs the remaining 2 plants one just yesterday showed amber with no more white pistils so she probably will get the chop this afternoon or tomorrow. The one in the pic is still showing a small amount of white pistils and no amber Tricombs. The lights have UV LED's. These plants were put into 30 hr's darkness on the 18 of June and 12/12 on the 20 of June. I personally think this variety is showing it is not a stable hybrid and the Sativa genetics is showing through in structure and flower time. I have 2 Viparspectra 600 watt lights over top and the side lights I have stopped using because they give off to much heat. Patients is needed I guess...........My grow journal is just about completed and if you wish to look at it is under Green Gelato from Seeds.......

Back
Top Bottom