Patience Is A Virtue?

Have u tried using citric acid to clean and as a pH down...I been using it on my system and it's hasn't been cleaner and don't have to do shit and it takes all salt build up away keeps things silky smooth
I have not, but will look a little closer at it. Thanks.

Of course they make a concentrated vinegar too however my cloner does 5gal and I add 4ml a week maybe x2 a week.the pH down properties do not last as long as phosphoric acid does or something else but also depends on if you have a buffer on how much pH u need to change things..As I barely use any and like my 30gal veg setup uses 10ml max of pH down I also checked it 6 days ago and not a single issue well pH wise ppm at 340 now so a lil low but they will be fine til I get out of this hospital again

Nice looking hauls, Joe. :welldone:
I was interested to read your brief description of the CBD smoke as I have one coming on. Even more curious now.
I hope your day’s going well.
:yummy::peace::cool:
Even with a number of strains to chose from, the Dr. CBD has been my go to day time smoke, just a nice all round buzz. Also took a couple oz's and made some tasty infused oil, really nice for late evenings. I will definitely grow this one again. :peace: :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom