12/12 problems.. what went wrong here?

PEOPLEZ

I started this baby in 12/12 Nov.29th 2012. Dwc bubbler, My temps r at 80, my Ph is at 6.0, using a 1000 w hps, light distance from plant is over two feet away. How did I go from this.......
IMG_20121218_183329.jpg
IMG_20121218_183345.jpg
to this.....
IMG_20130107_060328.jpg
IMG_20130107_060223.jpg
IMG_20130107_060237.jpg
IMG_20130107_060245.jpg
all fan leaves r gone and a lot of other leave are drying up and turning brown. For the amount of time its been in there, shouldn't the buds be bigger tn what they rl now?

Hey Peoplez, Just from my own experience, im assuming your in soil.

I cant be totally sure what is wrong obviously, But by the looks the plant is being burnt, what i would do is raise your light another 6 inches or 12 inches away, i would adjust your PH to 6.5-7 as in soil thats preferably what you want, i would then also raise that big fan you have in the background so that it is blowing between the light and the tops of the plant and not directly at the plant that will cause them to dry out, also having the air blow between the light and top will stop it being so hot for them, also if you can raise your fan and carbon filter as it is low it wont really be expelling any hot air, as heat rises.

It looks like all of these things are working together to create an uneasy environment for the plants, but again still hard to say, If this was my grow these are the first steps i would take.

How Much Feed Are You giving them aswell and how often, and what nutrients are you using.

:Namaste:

I'm not using soil.. I'm growing in dwc bubbler. The way the room is constructed its a smaller room inside a larger room for more lighting ... I'm going to take ur advice on raising the fan n carbon filter as soon as I find some crates.

I am afraid it looks like your water temps are to high and PH maybe off. Thus locking out uptake of nutes.

yeah what TG said and oldman

First I would check to see what they are. If your res is black it maybe absorbing the heat from the light Which you can fix with a coat of white paint for plastic. If your water temps is above 68F then you will need to figure out a way to cool it, you could use ice but only small amounts at a time or you will make things worse by being too cold. I believe res temps should be between 60-68f.

I would check the temps air and water because it definitely looks like it is the cause.

u got pics of roots for me mate? i'll soon tell u if water temps are too high. if u cant take any more pics put a thermometer in res and give me temps, anything above 72 is bad. to cool place res in a larger bucket fill with cold water and frozen bottles of water.

Ur ph is out and looks like ec/ppm way too high. in dwc u want ppm half to 3 quarter that of other hydro. pop over to my journal, take a look and ask questions there if u like.

Guardian does allow to run higher temps (70-72f) butr ideally u want to be running 63-67f. If roots are brown and slimy take a bucket of water and add some peroxide, then wash the roots off. rinse out res with peroxide also. then add cannazyme or similar to res with base nutes at half strength.

what nutes are u using? u need to preferable run a recirculating nutrient with a high number of chelates. such as canna aqua flores for example.

how far into flower are u?

Back
Top Bottom