13xSatori by MandalaSeeds - Seed to Harvest in a timelapse - Huge Yield - 600W -Soil

GonzoBot

Hello Folks!

Here is my complete Mandala Seeds´Satori Grow (German Style-going spare with precision). The strain is a very potent sativa crossed with a very potent Nepaleese Heirloom Indica. 10 weeks flowering, up to 28% THC, massive yielder, buzz is 80% sativa high with 20% indica stone, no paranoia, not jittery, very fast and long flash, not for lightweight smokers but in small doses a "dream strain" for women, builds up tolerance very slow, pain relief without being tired, great weed to be crative (writing, instruments), social effect but with enough "man stopping power" to have a cool beer aside, very meditative and introspective in high doses.

General smell: rotten fruit, mouldy fruitsalad, old cheese, incontinent granny with diabetes, Tom-Yum soup, the dried product smells much better... UGH!
Some plants stink so bad that they may give you a headache while harvesting (happended to all three people here) but a few will almost have NO odour at all and could be used as motherplant for a stealth grow.

Taste: only one plant is ready to smoke yet (mouldy fruitsalad/granny pee pheno), a scent of wild-blossom honey remains in the room, the nugs leave a hashy smell on your throat (funnily reminding more of Ketama than Nepal), some woody tones, herbal and wild yet sweet and not harsh at all.
Absolutely no Skunk smell, nothing that you will have ever tasted from a plant with modern commercial skunk/ak/haze/cheese/kush/bubble/blue genetics. The taste is very pleasant and relaxing and has no hints of the typical cat wee wee smell that you often get in hydro weed. The horrible smell while harvesting does not translate to the finished product.

Flowering time/Phenos: 2 1/2 Phenos, Indica short, indica long and sativa. You will be ready too harvest in about 60-70 days but its imperative to stay cool and give the plant the time to bud as the real budding might begin as late as week 8.
I harvested at day 65 with two plants out of 13 being sub ripe and the rest full ripe.
The short indicas make the most dense/solid/heaviest nugs, the long indicas produce the most resin, the sativas produce the most yield with a typical more open bud structure.
The sativas will dictate the max height of your crop and boy do they stretch. This is no problem tho as the strain responds extremly well to "high stress training" -> snapping the twigs and stems sideways to a 90° angle.

Nutes:
I used Hesi, GHE, BioBizz, Plagron, CompoSana (soil) and Canna products.
Hesi: SuperVIT, Rootbooster, BloomComplex, PhosphorComplex
Canna: pH- and pH Test
BioBizz: Top Max bloom booster
GHE: Ripen (which is a very very badass nute, A1 stuff)
Plagron: Worm Manure (30% of my soil, improves taste, yield and serves as veg nute)
CompoSana: German soil analog to FoxFarm
Also I used 1 can of Molasses from week 3 to week 7 (1 big spoon per 4L/1Gal water).
I started giving nutes at blooming week 3 using 25% of the scematics dosage, I slowly gave more until I reached 100% dosage arround week 7/8. After that I made a short brake giving only bossters and then started with "Ripen", which turned out to be an A1 end-nute with a massive boost in the budding.
10 days before harvest no more nutes were given, 1 day before harvest the lights went off completely for 24h.

Setup:
600W digital
AAW
MH and HPS bulbs
350 tubefan
350 filter (both 160mm)
fan
1,44mX1,44mX2m Homebox
1gal pots veg and 2 gal pots bloom

Let the madness begin, this is actually my first grow indoors...

Week 1 - 14 in weekly pics:
DSCI25281.JPG
DSCI25562.JPG
11240.JPG
DSCI2.JPG
DSCI28232.JPG
DSCI28192.JPG
186868.JPG
111111.JPG
DSCI2941_ndl.JPG
DSCI2991.JPG
DSCI3236.JPG
DSCI3245.JPG

Harvest:
These are ONLY the pieces of the different headbuds....
DSCI3306.JPG

Those are the side branches, the 2nc class MJ (commercial grade)...
DSCI3303.JPG

Some headbuds right before the knife came in...
DSCI3285.JPG

DSCI3270.JPG

DSCI3284.JPG

Its mine mine MINE!!!
DSCI3299.JPG

Thats how the nuggets look after 7 days of drying, they are ready to be smoked (no hay smell/taste at all, the aroma is fully developed) or to be fermented which will ipmrove the taste even more and makes the smoke less harsh...
DSCI3314.JPG

DSCI3316.JPG

The Satori is s super easy strain to grow, I almost needed no nutes at all compared to fellow Skunk growers. Look how easy they took the "high stress snapping technique"..... First the longest sativa plant of all, snapped to 90° sideways, after that the two shortest indicas in the tent. I only needed to put the incicas on a small 1gal pot to have the same size than the snapped sativa.....
Snappy McSativa
DSCI3287.JPG

DSCI3288.JPG

DSCI3289.JPG

The Stoney Midget Sisters
DSCI3290.JPG

They may be small but still...
DSCI3295.JPG

I hope you enjoyed your stay and I also hope I can help to spread the news that this strain is not only weed of the finest kind but also yields crazy as hell and is 100% stable reagrding germination and hermies. Not 1 banana not 1 seed. I payed 60€ for 30 seeds and had 13 females. All 30 seeds sprouted. They are not available in feminised form (and will never be) but as mentioned before, you get 100% hermie free sensimilla and can cross, breed and play with the incredible potency and the very mold/pest resistant heirloom genes.

Have fun and stay safe!

Re: 13xSatori by MandalaSeeds - Seed to Harvest in a timelapse - Huge Yield - 600W -S

Thx champ, it turned out to be 700g of buds. A1!

Re: 13xSatori by MandalaSeeds - Seed to Harvest in a timelapse - Huge Yield - 600W -S

Awesome grow Gonzobot. I see your skills.

I had a similar one this past summer only my grow was exclusively about the skyrocket pheno. That's because Miss Skyrocket was the only female who showed up to party. So I cloned her.

Being a patient here in Cali, I've tried a lot of strains. And next to the Skywalker OG, a strain called Third Eye and the true Jack Herer, Satori is queen.

That's queen on a chessboard not queen of a kingdom-- meaning the best and baddest strain out there. In my mind at least. It's become my favorite. In fact I just vaped some a few minutes ago. Here comes the creep...

Ha ha.

Anyways, I just wanted to see what my fellow stoners were up to tonight when I came across your relatives of my mistress. I gotta tell you. They're just as purty.

Thank you for sharing that with us. It was very informative.

Schau mal was in mein Journal steht ,vielleicht ist GOM besser fuer's geschaeft;) Geht schneller

Back
Top Bottom