1st All LED Grow - HammerHead - Cheese - GH - Aussie Blue

Hey mate,
Glad your setup is running smoothly atm. I got my fingers crossed that your led panel gets u through flower and puts a smile on your dial!

Thanks man! So after i got my clone, i let the plant harden off for a day after the cutting was taken - and she is now in flower! haha i just want it over with - i really want to get my HID lights back in action and show my real skills :)

My new mother tent is amazing just quietly! Basil is booming.. Grinspoon is grinning and the hammerhead clone went from floppy to erect and upright within 12 hours.

Heres some pics :)

Hammerhead is doing its LST thing and spreading out nicely - PPM raised to 1600 using the x500 calculation - Ph 6.1 - checked today and the PPM is now 1200 and the Ph is stable at 6.1 still.

photo_15_7.JPG

photo_12_24.JPG

haha ive been reading up about vapour pressure deficit - decided to do the 1600 ill work it up to 2000 over the next 6 weeks , then drop every week by 200ppm.. for the remainder

The Hammerhead just chews the nutes down.. the auto like em aswell, but ill keep my eye on her as shes a lot smaller.

Proof is in the pudding as they say

Quick update -

Mother tent - Skywalker OG , Dr Grinspoon and Hammerhead all doing great guns!!

Flower room - Hammer and AK47 x CM x Lowryder, flowering going smoothly ppm has since been levelled off to 950 consistently, 1600 in the first 2 weeks worked fine, ive had to back it off as i seen some of the leaves curling underneath on the AK

Considering how much of a pain in the arse its been with the LED everythings falling into place finally!!

Pics coming soon.
Happy new year all!!!!

Hello to all, i am all eyes on this as i am just starting my first grow with LEDs but the more i read the more i wanna switch to CFLs, but i will give it a try anyways. good luck with your grow:goodjob:

Hey all ! Happy new year!

grows nearly over i estimate 4-5 weeks left. Hammerhead is looking good - pics coming soon.

Mother tent is my main focus now.
Hammerhead clone is tearing it up
Grinspoon got topped but is roaring along
Skywalker OG is still a baby but shes vigorous , i think i have myself a little gem with this one.

Pics will be up soon enough

Hey all ! Happy new year!

grows nearly over i estimate 4-5 weeks left. Hammerhead is looking good - pics coming soon.

Mother tent is my main focus now.
Hammerhead clone is tearing it up
Grinspoon got topped but is roaring along
Skywalker OG is still a baby but shes vigorous , i think i have myself a little gem with this one.

Pics will be up soon enough

Ah saved by the bell. I was about to delete this from my subscribed journals so i had less to worry about reading! Wont bother now so hurry up with the pics dude! :thumb:

Yea sorry lads been busy , plus when a grow rakes a bad turn the need to post isn't a priority , happy to cop it on the chin though - ill pop the pics up later tony bro - also I'm sitting in a birthing suite waiting for my wife to pop out our second wooo!! I am curious as to any ones suggestions , I'm buying a new 400w light kit any new awesome stuff come out I needs to know about -

Hammerhead pics.
photo_21_3.JPG

photo_22_7.JPG

The AK auto.. poor girl didnt have a chance.. she turned dwarf on me but ill grow her out .
photo_23_7.JPG

These 2 you may remeber from the begining of the grow, The Aussie Blue which i thought was male and bonsai'd is not, but still loving the great outdoors
photo_20_5.JPG

And its partner in crime The greenhouse Cheese.. i saved her topped and tied down and now boom.
photo_19_11.JPG

Yeah the OG is from seed, slow starter! I think she may be a better plant once cloned.
Hammerhead is the cutting from the one cranking at the moment.
And the Dr Grinspoon i topped to encourage the tighter growth and the double top.

UPDATE:

Root rot & Fungus Gnats- Chopped down and smoked.. Ak auto was awesome and potent.

Hammerhead was a good stone, however she needed 3 more weeks so you can imagine where i was at with density.

All in all, not convinced by LED and in "my" grow it seemed to be the only limiting factor. (Other than the root rot etc..)

Huge grow coming up next.. Hammerhead Clone, Grinspoon, Skywalker OG, Raspberry Cough and 10 Purple auto's!

Thanks for the looks everybody, i learnt quite a lot.

Back
Top Bottom