1st Grow, 600w, coco/perlite, THC Bomb, Barney's LemonSourDiesel, ?clone?

aggrowman

Howdy all! aggrowman is me, these are my babies, and this is my first go round. Sorry for the crummy cell phone pics. I hope to obtain a decent camera soon, but until then, this will have to do for now. I've been scouring the various forums for months before i started this grow and i think all the time and energy has paid off. I plan on doing a full journal on my next round but until then here are a few pics of what all you fine canna-peeps and your hard work have done for me and my girls. :thanks:

day 35 after 12/12 flip
rsz_img_20120624_195034.jpg

600 watt HPS, 70% coco/30% perlite, full line of Dyna-Gro nutes + cal-mag
rsz_img_20120624_195051.jpg

Next round waiting for they moment in the sun. Probably gonna stick with my indica heavy THC Bomb and my unknown clone (almost certain its Blue Crush) that we love so much (Nancy and Jane, respectively). I can hardly wait.
rsz_img_20120624_195805.jpg

Good and bad comments always welcome! :rollit:

got some better shots of the unknown clone and thc bomb
rsz_100_07382.jpg

this little sweety is getting frosty @ 37 days
100_07342.JPG

these thc bombs are amazing. they grow like champs. sativa heavy one stretched about 4x. 37 days
rsz_100_07432.jpg

plumping right up. this is Nancy, by the way. the one before is Jane.
rsz_100_07412.jpg

another shot in the tent. sorry for the HPS lighting
rsz_100_07311.jpg

Thanks for stopping by:thanks:;)

Hey bro.. where do you buy your setup and how much was it?

Hey pretendo, thanks for checking my pics out. My set-up is a combination of local hydro store items and stuff from e-bay. All together, what you see in the pics, probably ran me around $900-1000, including all the various bits and pieces you'll need behind the scenes. That's just for flowering and doesn't include what you will need for vegging and cloning. I will say that i bought everything new and a more thrifty minded person could easily get a set-up going for half that or less if they knew what they were doing. Hope that answered your question;)

Very nice
cant wait to get my 600

Thanks, Papalolo. Yeah i love my 600. Doesn't get as hot as a 1000, but still shines a lot of precious light upon my babies. i think they're perfect for a 4x4 tent.:thumb

Got some new shots @ day 44. 'Lucy' and Unknown looking like they getting close to chop but the Thc bombs have barely started changing pistil colors
rsz_dscf0049.jpg

rsz_dscf0047.jpg
rsz_dscf0046.jpg
rsz_dscf0037.jpg

Vegging out nicely
rsz_dscf0009.jpg

rsz_dscf0003.jpg

Getting a little cramped in here. Veg/clone/dry cabinet was really only meant for a couple of plants at a time but whaddaya gonna do? Sometimes a guy needs to upgrade before he has the means to upgrade everything all at once, right?:hookah:
Hope you enjoy!
Agg

Things moving right along. Day 51 in the flower tent. Getting close to chopping my unknown and Lucy. Im really excited. I've never smoked my very own smoke before:yummy:
Lucy;
rsz_dscf0151.jpg

rsz_dscf0142.jpg
rsz_dscf0141.jpg
rsz_dscf0143.jpg

Unknown;
rsz_dscf0144.jpg
rsz_dscf0145.jpg

THC Bombs;
rsz_dscf0147.jpg
rsz_dscf0150.jpg

Veggers comin up! 2x Lucy, Unknown, Thc bomb.
rsz_dscf0117.jpg
rsz_dscf0133.jpg

Thats all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Back
Top Bottom