1st Grow Help, Green Crack Auto

I would say maybe lol. LED’s are all different and I’m not sure on your exact model. I have never used the blurple lights and only have experience with the budgetLED’s.

Pic of the entire tent, with lights and plants
Don’t laugh too hard! I was just trying to get by but it seems at least ok! :laugh: I am also using the 13x 9 baking sheets with cut down wire racks from baking to keep them out of the water. Oh and yes, I am growing fennel and spring onions in there, lol!!!!
880C0564-971A-4530-A50A-77200D925BBA.jpeg
ACF0E3BF-DB68-4A11-BFA6-0193CE491656.jpeg
BDEEC6F8-DC45-4B8A-8E65-3C392DE18AB5.jpeg
29ACBCE8-698A-4CDF-B6C5-283F1E4640EC.jpeg
9E1E8E88-5184-4C13-B6F3-D772A60DAC7A.jpeg
3CE69102-A4BF-4BB3-AAA1-43FEF673FA4B.jpeg

My advice

1st looks great!!!!!

Be sure it's 1000% light proof durring dark time

That light on the floor.... Move it up high. Not really helping much down there

I think yer light is fine... If you decide to get another...or stick with growing... Then let's talk what to do

Looking great!!!

Aww Thanks!

Great point about lights out because it hasn’t been a 1000% dark. I was trying to let them breath but the heater has a fan and I can leave the exhaust fan on 24/7. They basically sleep when I go to bed and then a few extra hours.

:circle-of-love: :love: :green_heart: :circle-of-love: :love:

100% dark

No lights on heaters, fans, power strips

If they have em...tape em dark

Keep door closed, if room outside it has lights on,put a towel at the bottom to keep light out

My ph meter drives me crazy! I have sent two back because I couldn’t get them recalibrated. This time I bought a more expensive meter and it seems better. However, in theory, if I am using sealed gallons of distilled water and measuring the nutes, shouldn’t the ph be the same? I don’t need to adjust my nutes for a week but I can understand measuring the ph when that happens.

In theory your ph should be the same after adding the same amount of nutrients.

I’ll lean on people more experienced with that stuff as I use LOS and don’t ever ph anything.

I’m doing a mega crop trial and I’m not ph adjusting anything in that either because the mfg says I don’t have to so I’m going to put it to the test.

Of course they can

If u wanna try cloning get so e Rapid Rooters and Clonex...it's very easy actually
So I got both the clonex and rapid rooters. After I use the gel and place in the rapid rooter, can I put them in a glass cup in the grow room for the 14 days? I assume I should mist them with water as well?
:thanks:

Yes

I use the rooter dome trey, but not necessary

Just mist the rooter every day to keep it moist

Did u angle the cut..then scrape the stem a bit, not necessary,but why I do

Clones do not need much light they may be better off just in a random window for a week. I started with a 250w as my clone light but it was still to strong. I now use a 400 lumen under counter led strip and they do much better. I’ve had about an 80% success rate

Chris per usual nailed it with all the advice. Cut at 45 degrees. Scrape the sides not much just a little on the bottom. I also use the rooters and couldn’t be happier as far as ease of use but I will say I have NEVER lost a clone that I just cut and put in water and changed water everyday when leaving it by a window. But my wife doesn’t enjoy 12 clones hanging out all over the place so I’m doing the best I can :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom