1st Grow Help, Green Crack Auto

Hi! So I have been sticking with calmag, big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom on the fox farms schedule at 1/4 strength in 1 gallon of distilled water. Do I need add anything else to help flowering?

I’d start by bumping it to half strength.

091DD54A-21F2-4648-9994-0A83432F513A.jpeg

if memory serves correctly when I ran it I think 1 cap full was 2tsp. I usually gave 2 tsp / gal of big bloom and 1 tsp of tiger.

remember these are suggestions. every plant has its own wants. They are all similar but all unique.

any further signs of flowering?

I’d start by bumping it to half strength.

091DD54A-21F2-4648-9994-0A83432F513A.jpeg

if memory serves correctly when I ran it I think 1 cap full was 2tsp. I usually gave 2 tsp / gal of big bloom and 1 tsp of tiger.

remember these are suggestions. every plant has its own wants. They are all similar but all unique.

any further signs of flowering?
Today I noticed some of the lower leaves dying No, they seem the same.

I must have done something wrong, my clones looked like this after sitting on water for a few days and being transplanted.
2E3B7553-3B73-4899-A6C1-B07BBBC8E0C9.jpeg
F1676DD1-8D34-4ECD-8284-3C0D754BD4E0.jpeg
B3338A2E-1D72-4ABE-9D19-D99CEC14B439.jpeg

Now they are all dying, what did
I do wrong?

In my opinion that was a large stem to cut. I usually cut small ones. And take off most of the leaves.

Lets see if @Backlipslide can pop in here and share a link to his cloning tutorial.

also you can’t clone autos. Clones are the same age as the parent so you get no benefit if that makes sense.

other than that you’ve done great.

this is the fun part
:cheer:

In my opinion that was a large stem to cut. I usually cut small ones. And take off most of the leaves.

Lets see if @Backlipslide can pop in here and share a link to his cloning tutorial.

also you can’t clone autos. Clones are the same age as the parent so you get no benefit if that makes sense.

other than that you’ve done great.

this is the fun part
:cheer:
That makes sense, I just tried to use the branches that I accidentally broke but I see how big they are in hindsight. I hate waste anything even broken branches!

The last clone pic looks fine

Remember, they have no roots, do the clones are not happy

They will get WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worse before they get better

My GG4 clone like a week ago
0116201445a.jpg

Same one two days ago with fresh growth
0127201455.jpg

So don't panic with clones

get it in to something bigger... the more stem that is covered, the more area you have to develop roots.
scrape the stem lightly when you pot it deeper. clones like humidity a bit higher than a growing plant too.

edit : you want a container that is deeper but not necessarily wide..

edit edit : should have mentioned you are doing fantastic. should have seen the yard sale my very first grow was :cheesygrinsmiley:

get it in to something bigger... the more stem that is covered, the more area you have to develop roots.
scrape the stem lightly when you pot it deeper. clones like humidity a bit higher than a growing plant too.

edit : you want a container that is deeper but not necessarily wide..

edit edit : should have mentioned you are doing fantastic. should have seen the yard sale my very first grow was :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks I will do that now!
Haha thanks i got lucky and had plenty of help here. I never imagined it would actually work out! That’s why I germinated 5 seeds for the smallest space ever, I did have one break her stem as a seedling but there would have been no space for her anyway. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom