1st Grow Help, Green Crack Auto

You could say you started now. It’s just a frame of reference. We’ll start seriously looking at the trichomes in about 7 weeks and have a better idea by then.

63B31407-5B45-4627-BF7C-440145C58DA4.jpeg

Trick is to catch it before it gets out of hand. Your still in early stages of it but imperative to fix asap. I would say a micro flush and hit hard with calmag like silver fox said.

remember it’s important to not try multiple things at once when your trying to fix something like this. If you try more then one thing, you won’t know what caused what.

Trick is to catch it before it gets out of hand. Your still in early stages of it but imperative to fix asap. I would say a micro flush and hit hard with calmag like silver fox said.

remember it’s important to not try multiple things at once when your trying to fix something like this. If you try more then one thing, you won’t know what caused what.
The look better after two feedings with extra cal mag and a few extra drops of big bloom. Now I noticed the baby plant, who is two weeks behind has yellowing leaves. Could that because it is so much lower from the light, I put a few books under the pan to raise it up. What do you think?
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom