I love cooking, so getting one was another tool for me
Of course now I'd get a air fryer/instant pot combo....lol

This us how I do mine now. I run it through 2x or 3x
Love it

I love cooking, so getting one was another tool for me
Of course now I'd get a air fryer/instant pot combo....lol

This us how I do mine now. I run it through 2x or 3x
Love it
So cool, thank you! the combo idea is a good one I hate the air fryer that I have right now.

Rookie question here-are the popcorn all of the baby leaves around the colas with trichomes on them?

If u can afford one...get one

I have a 6qt IP, I'd get an 8qt now for cooking,but mine is great

If $$$$ is an issue then oven works amazing, bit more mess, and dbl boiler style on the stove works good toooooo

I usually go, with buds, 2/1 gr of weed/ liquid OZ

Do like 16-20gr of weed to a cup of oil
More if yer using sugar leaves

Popcorn are all the small buds you get on a plant, kinda like popcorn

If u can afford one...get one

I have a 6qt IP, I'd get an 8qt now for cooking,but mine is great

If $$$$ is an issue then oven works amazing, bit more mess, and dbl boiler style on the stove works good toooooo

I usually go, with buds, 2/1 gr of weed/ liquid OZ

Do like 16-20gr of weed to a cup of oil
More if yer using sugar leaves

Popcorn are all the small buds you get on a plant, kinda like popcorn
I can’t wait to try it! Do you have a specific brand fryer that you like?

Duh popcorn, like my baby plant.

I love my IP Duo+

It's amazing for everything, cept get bigger...lol
Funny I can make some if the hardest recipes known to man....but boiled eggs kill me...I love the eggs button..I make PERFECT soft or medium boiled eggs now...lol

I'm wondering on the 8qt fryer combo... Wondering if the fryer is maybe kinda small....
I'm not sure the combo fits me, since I can grill 365 days a year, so gunna research it a bit more

For edibles or capsules I use grape seed oil, many use coconut oil. I don't like coconut cuz it solidify in the fridge

I love my IP Duo+

It's amazing for everything, cept get bigger...lol
Funny I can make some if the hardest recipes known to man....but boiled eggs kill me...I love the eggs button..I make PERFECT soft or medium boiled eggs now...lol

I'm wondering on the 8qt fryer combo... Wondering if the fryer is maybe kinda small....
I'm not sure the combo fits me, since I can grill 365 days a year, so gunna research it a bit more

For edibles or capsules I use grape seed oil, many use coconut oil. I don't like coconut cuz it solidify in the fridge
I am going to check out the pot now. No pun intended:)

That really funny, I can make the most complicated recipe as well but I screw dumb shit up like eggs too, I think I get bored and loose interest. Egg button is awesome! :woohoo:
image.jpg

Can the oil go in these?

I am going to check out the pot now. No pun intended:)

That really funny, I can make the most complicated recipe as well but I screw dumb shit up like eggs too, I think I get bored and loose interest. Egg button is awesome! :woohoo:
image.jpg

Can the oil go in these?

Update- just found empty cartridge on Amazon and just bought my insta pot! My husband will be thrilled...:laugh:

I make gummies and capsules as well as just oil in my coffee and stuffs

I've done brownies,never seem to finish them, why I like gummies

Capsules are good, but some will melt, so get the right ones... I'll find the ones if you want

These
Screenshot_20200326-120751.png

My Gummy recipe
Haven't used the citric acid yet, haven't found it at my grocery store
0310201435.jpg

Cured is ready to smoke
Decarbed is basically as u smoke it...lol

The recipe in the Instant Pot will decarb your weed for u, why it's so easy

Back
Top Bottom