Soil. Nectar of the gods #4 and happy frog
Lighting 600w metal H distance 24in air cooled
Age. 3 weeks old
Water.. tap ph 7
Enviro.. 75 deg. 54 r/h on a 20/4 cycle
nutes.. soil blast by supreme growers 1/strength
Pots. 3g cloth.
Tent 4x4

I started getting yellow tips on all my plants at the same time. there is no yellowing on lower growth. just on the new growth. i did recently switch from r/o water to tap. my tap water is at a 7ph judging by the drops and a ppm of 98. i have tried to search what might be happening, from what i have found it seems to be nute burn, but i have not added anything with nitrogen.Seeing if anybody else might know what's causing it. thank you
20170217_170542.jpg

1st grow... help needed yellowing tips

Slight nute burn.
Soil blast accelerates decomposition in the soil. Creating nitrogen. Your already using a pretty hot soil.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

thats what im thinking, maybe my soil is real hot. im just worried its something in my water. seeing how this just popped up when i started watering with tap water. just dont want to be starting a nute lockout..

The soil blast creates hot soil. Your tap prob changed the ph.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

Those aquarium strips have a cutoff right? Like 7 highest? So if it's 8 ph it will show 7 on the strip?

[Disclaimer]

thank you, for your help. im using the ph liquid drops which show up to 8+ i need to invest in a ph pen.. would my ph being high be causing the tips

It doesn't really look like nute burn. Could just be genetic. I always thought nute burn was more golden or rusty looking.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom