Soil. Nectar of the gods #4 and happy frog
Lighting 600w metal H distance 24in air cooled
Age. 8 days old
Water.. R/O ph 6.3
Enviro.. 75 deg. 34 r/h on a 20/4 cycle
nutes.. none yet
Pots. 3g cloth.
Tent 4x4
I am starting to get yellowing or light green on new growth. the bottom leaves look good, no yellowing. I
have not added nutes yet. I have been using only r/o water, not sure if its a deficiency or if i have the lights to close or to far. It is my first time growing with metal halide. any help would be greatly appreciated. dont want to loose them. I have 2 sour diesel auto. and 2 blueberry autos..:Namaste:
14864498301251220482710.jpg

It's not uncommon to have a little lighter color directly at the sight of new growth but your plant is showing on established leaves.

I'm not familiar with the soil mix however when watering with RO I find it beneficial to add a Calcium and Magnesium supplement. It has helped even out the color of established growth.

Perhaps try a little CalMag with your next watering then start some mild nutes when needed.

/Obi

In my opinion your lighting is fine where it is. I dont see any significant stretch or other signs of weak lighting.

When sorting out an issue I try to change one thing at a time if I can. Change too many variables at once and you may not truly know what the fix actually was :)

/Obi

Back
Top Bottom