1st Grow - Nirvana Bubblicious & 2 Nirvana Mixed Seeds

More pics :)
image2076.jpg
image2075.jpg
image2074.jpg
image2073.jpg

Cleared up the bottom of the girls and did a little cloning the last 2 times I fed them only distiller ph water ! So these are the new pics ! I don't want very large plants so I'm going to put them to flower in a couple days for now I changed the light to 18/6 instead of 24hrs on
image2155.jpg
image2156.jpg

And these are my clones, I left them in my closet with the plants except I put them in a big plastic bin in a shady area
image2157.jpg
image2158.jpg

you have not mentioned what nutrients you have to give your plants yet, what do you have to use on your plants? now is the time to transition the nutrients from higher nitrogen and low phosphate to low nitrogen and higher phosphate and potassium mixture.

I've been using aqua flakes a and b and a 30-10-10 that I got at the hydro store in Miami ! I live in the carribean and good nutes are almost impossible to find I had to travel to Mia to buy everything ... I have liquid cool bloom from general hydroponics for flowering will upload a pic of the nutes soon ! I also got some monster bloom for the later stages of flowering

The younger girls won't doing to well in my dwc because I was using pipe water and I had no ppm tester ... Was a constant battle to keep ppm down , anyway I just decided to plant them in pots and try to root clones from bub and Cairo for my dwc instead ! So I got my 4 in the soil pots and once my clones root well ill put them in the dwc system... The seedlings are under cfls and during the day I put them on the side of the flowering ones to get a little of the hps light but I don't put it directly under the hps ! But I started buying the 5 gallon bottles of r/o water which I will b using in my dwc once I get rooted clones ! I was also thinking about keeping my 2 seedlings as mothers so I don't mind leaving them in soil for now .... But thanks for asking Dutch ,...

My girls were due for a watering so this morning when the light came on I started mixing my nutes and I realized that bub looks a little droopy ! Maybe a result of the heat cuz I put the light a little low or because the plant needed to b fed, either way I raised the light a little and watered them today ... Hope she bounces back quickly !!!
image2227.jpg
image2226.jpg

Bub was just thirsty.
Need to water just before they droop, under watering is detrimental. She'll soon be back, just try not do make a habbit of it. Looking Good:):thumb:

Yup it won't happen again ! She's doing great now ... The room is petty cold with my AC and the soil didn't feel very dry because it was damp and cold ... But when I lift the pot I realized it was light and I needed to water ... I used to water like every 3 days when the top 2 inches felt dry , but seems I might have to water ever other day from now on.. Thanks for confirming it was under watering Dutch !

you should maybe buy a moisture meter (couple of bucks on amazon) or a combination of weight and finger in the soil as deep as it can go. My pots are about 12 inches deep and I water when the meter reads normal at the bottom (8 inches dry). Its also very easy to overwater your ladies so a schedule of days is a bad idea. Water only when they need it but before they wilt obviously. Plants should also be watered individualy and not to a schedule, if bub is dry and the other not so, then bub gets a drink and the other tomorrow. Youll get there with practice, but over watering is worse than underwatering as it causes root rot and will seriously affect yield. I am a self confessed over waterer after 20 years of experience, but my new moto is treat em mean keep em keen which I tell myself everytime I check for moisture. They are lovely girls though:)

Wow thanks for d advise but I live in the Caribbean so it's not that fast to get stuff from amazon and eBay and stuff and they sometimes don't deliver here ! But I will get one when I can . Sometimes I don't even know how much to water them they r 3 gallon pots how much gallons should I give them ? I usually just giv them a gallon or 2 and not all the time I get a run off . Thanks

Back
Top Bottom