1st Indoor Grow

If tomorrow is your I ly time to do it then that alright but I woul get it out ASAP,
No point wasting all your grow or risking it

If you have another grow room and u can, I would grow it complete and have your own supply of seeds if your not doing cuttings
Just make sure it's nowear near ur grow room

If tomorrow is your I ly time to do it then that alright but I woul get it out ASAP,
No point wasting all your grow or risking it

If you have another grow room and u can, I would grow it complete and have your own supply of seeds if your not doing cuttings
Just make sure it's nowear near ur grow room

Thanks for the fast replies burnzie I will take it down in a couple hours I can't do it now I got my Autos growing in the same room so hopefully that plant didn't effect the autos yet ):

What's up mates I haven't posted an update in awhile since one of my good plants turned hermie had to take it down but other than that my other 2 plants are doing good both females & autos are looking great as well... I also had to get rid of my net as it was causing problems but since it's my first grow Ive learned from my mistakes & hopefully all goes well on the next grow :) here are some photos

Day 19 into flowering Derban Poison took it out of the grow room for some photos
image13414.jpg

image13420.jpg

image13421.jpg

Day 30 Big Easy Auto
image13417.jpg

Day 26 Smokey Bear Auto
image13416.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom