1st plant ever - Day 26 of flowering! Any advice?

BillyBud420

Hey all!

Well, I am at day 26 of flowering with my very first cannabis plant! (early vixen) It is such a blast.

The tent is 2 foot 4 inches square for perspective.

DSC_86201.jpg
DSC_86171.jpg
DSC_86031.jpg
DSC_86011.jpg
DSC_85981.jpg

I think I have the canopy even enough but there are a couple shooting up. I am pruning every other day and clearing out larger fan leaves to get light penetration to the lower buds.

Thanks for reading!

Looking great :bravo: well done on your first plant looking like that!

Did you top her at all or is that all from training? And what light you using?

I only finished my first grow myself so don't have any good advice for you but seems like you're doing everything right and she's gonna start filling out big time soon!

Thanks for the encouragement! I filmed about 6 or so of the tops and the rest was from training. I started with a 150 HPS but switched to a Mars II 450 about middle of veg. (the pot is 5 gallon and I'm using premix , RO water, and feeding Botanicare / Molassess every watering)

Good Job! Early Vixen is a good one, I've grown it 3 times, very consistent strain from CKS.

Best of Buds

JB

how long of flower time is she per the seed bank info ,I have noticed the seed banks like to provide fast flowering times when in reality they run longer than times stated,,.I grew a Kush last year it said 55-60 days so I stopped the nutrients about day 46 or so to flush and it went to 80 days,that hurt the bud density for sure,now I know better

Back
Top Bottom