1st time grower from NB

Your ph shouldn't be a problem I've ran in pro mix hp with water ph 6.0 - 6.5 with no issues. You should run 1/4 strength for longer than a week before jumping up to 1/2 strength, that should be the highest you run your nute mix throughout your whole grow. Slowly increasing throughout the grow.

Your ph shouldn't be a problem I've ran in pro mix hp with water ph 6.0 - 6.5 with no issues. You should run 1/4 strength for longer than a week before jumping up to 1/2 strength, that should be the highest you run your nute mix throughout your whole grow. Slowly increasing throughout the grow.
Thanks for the answer! So tonight or tomorrow morning I will water them with just water with proper Ph and see from there!

hey guys!! Im Pierre from NB and its my first time growing indoor. im at day 12 today with my 3 jack herer auto and they seems to be turning a bit yellow in the center of the plant... I think I gave them nutes to early maybe... wath you guys think of this?? here is a few pictures of my plants and my setup.
Hey buddy I would just give them water until they have a couple sets of leaves and build a strong root system Fox Farm has a good line of plant Builder I would Hughes grow big to start then you can mix in some Big Bloom and then tiger bloom at the end.

Back
Top Bottom