1st Time Grower with BagSeed

awmartian: thank you so much for the diy humidifier. it's really working excellent. the humidity used to be 35% barely reaching 40% now it's at a steady 45% with the lights on. 55% with the lights off.

Temps are still in the 80s, so I'm still watching Gaga very closey. The stress hasn't spread, wheeew! And it has new growth coming in, so does Angelina working on her 3rd leaf set.

Pics Monday...

awmartian: thank you so much for the diy humidifier. it's really working excellent. the humidity used to be 35% barely reaching 40% now it's at a steady 45% with the lights on. 55% with the lights off.

Temps are still in the 80s, so I'm still watching Gaga very closey. The stress hasn't spread, wheeew! And it has new growth coming in, so does Angelina working on her 3rd leaf set.

Pics Monday...

Congrats!

:tokin:

:peace:

I'm bored and high, so why not post an update?

I re-potted Angelina in an 11.5" self-watering pot, and added less than 1/4 of a tsp. of bone meal (too scared to nute burn). Day 13
angelina_day_13.jpg

Gaga is hanging in there, and she's still growing. Day 9
gaga_day_9.jpg

And here's a new experiment; Red Bone. I put her straight into soil mixed with a little bit of Bone Meal and a lil bit of MG. Will not be feeding her for a while. Day 1
red_bone_day_1.jpg

Glad to hear that the diy humidifier is working for you. They look better :) You made sure to really mix that bonemeal right? The directions should also state not to have bonemeal directly in contact with the stem of the plant. You can foliar feed at this point. Just do it when the lights are off, but fan is on. I would recommend Eleanor's VF-11 mixed in with the bottle water. It has a very low NPK and you can find it at Home Depot. It will green up those seedlings within hours.

Here is a link with more information Eleanor's VF-11

Thanks a lot man...But yeah, I spread it around the whole pot. Hope it turns out some good results. Right now. I've been leaving them on 20-24hrs. I need to purchase a new timer with a 3 prong socket to stay steady with the time; i know. I don't want to overload with pics that almost look the same, so i'll be posting in a couple of days.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I am excited to follow your journal, just started my own with a very similar set up, and it seems we are having similar issues. I will help out if I can.

Back
Top Bottom