Laid off, Broke, and tired of paying these high bud prices.

Got more pics..this is day 40 of flowering (not counting the 14 days it took to sex)..
first a pic of my new cfl setup (had to change them to make more use of the light plus i added 3 more 26w)
grow_room_23.JPG

102_0860.JPG

102_0861.JPG

102_0864.JPG

102_0879.JPG

102_0858.JPG

thats it for now..:thanks: :ganjamon:

great grow with those CFLs. nice fat buds... +rep

I would but thats me. So I cant really help ya on that 1 sorry bro..
Im thinking i should cuz there's no point in growing those branches down there, its not gonna produce any real buds, might as well focus it on the main cola. I'll wait till a few more people chime in on this till i make a decision. :peace:

Im thinking i should cuz there's no point in growing those branches down there, its not gonna produce any real buds, might as well focus it on the main cola. I'll wait till a few more people chime in on this till i make a decision. :peace:

Yep, I do it. Just wasting time on those little stems. Next time you look in my grow you'll see how I have done it on my plants. Some say that wasted effort by the small growth at the bottom will then go to the main parts of the plants. :surf:

Yep, I do it. Just wasting time on those little stems.

Yep, me too. I didn't trim really at all on my first grow and I wish I had. Lot's more trimming without as many rewards. Check out Pit Vipers journal He trims the lower 10" or so and has some outstanding results. You might need to adjust this based on how long you let them veg. Regardless, I am now a firm believer in trimming off the lower branches. I have already done this on my second grow, which I decided not to journal because I might have to move before it's done.

Back
Top Bottom