Laid off, Broke, and tired of paying these high bud prices.

Congratz bro, those are looking lovely. I cant wait until its time for mine to flower. Just wanted to check out how ur ladies are doing. Keep up the good work..

:peace: & Love from the Glove

My 1st grow

Just checking back, glad to see you have some very good looking MJ goin on now!

:goodjob:

Its still in the 4th week. gonna harvest in another 5-7 weeks..wanna get some for head high and some for body

Thats what I'm talking about. They look great my friend. :grinjoint:

I was thinking about when you started out. What a difference!:ganjamon:

I am proud of you for what you've done.:woohoo:

Congratz bro, those are looking lovely. I cant wait until its time for mine to flower. Just wanted to check out how ur ladies are doing. Keep up the good work..

:peace: & Love from the Glove
My 1st grow
thx bro..I'm sure your's will be looking good. you got some pretty bushy plants..:yummy:

Beautiful looking plants and really great photography!!
thx bro...thanks for looking in..
Just checking back, glad to see you have some very good looking MJ goin on now!

:goodjob:
thx ol'skool...the temptation to pinch is killin' me but I'm fighting it.
Thats what I'm talking about. They look great my friend. :grinjoint:

I was thinking about when you started out. What a difference!:ganjamon:

I am proud of you for what you've done.:woohoo:
thx omm...i was looking at their pictures right before i put them to flower and wow, i amazed. they've already doubled in size so in the end i might be looking at some 3ft plants...exact height I was aiming for..I would to see how your girls turn out though..those sexy things.:grinjoint:

Day 34...

Group_shot_21.jpg

Henny_close_up.jpg

henny_side_branch.jpg

Jodie3.jpg
:yummy:

this is an amazing cfl grow:goodjob:!!!! im a newb and on my first grow still but ive been treating getting all the info i can about growing like a job and ur grow is one too be admired for what u got...keep it up man and check mine out if u have a minute....First Grow - Hawgs Kush- Information Appreciated

this is an amazing cfl grow:goodjob:!!!! im a newb and on my first grow still but ive been treating getting all the info i can about growing like a job and ur grow is one too be admired for what u got...keep it up man and check mine out if u have a minute....First Grow - Hawgs Kush- Information Appreciated
:welcome:.....thx for lookin in. these cfls have worked great for me in this grow being my first grow and i will def. be looking at your journal. :rollit:

I would think you have a female because of the swelled leaf nodes.....female allways swell at the leaf nodes preparing it self for the weight of the buds.....:cheer:

:ganjamon::ganjamon:
:thanks:.. i had no idea what does were when they popped up...i thought i had all males. i was almost gonna get rid of them but something told me to wait and keep waiting. but i almost made a newbie mistake and got rid of them..

Back
Top Bottom