Laid off, Broke, and tired of paying these high bud prices.

Grow light 250 watt sun system they are everywhere.
I was a saleman once or twice but what a grind for money i hate talking out of my ass and alot of it unless it is somthing i love and enjoy anyways I would just love to see your results making you ever so happy making it a better expereince for everyone.
anyways plants look great and more trichs by the day

thx bro..soon as this grow is complete im picking one up..:Rasta:

Good look'in buds! Ain't it grand?
yes it is brother...can't believe in a couple months i'll be smokin' my grow.

Ali is looking Sativa with a capital S. Do you know the strain? Them sob's take along time to start to flower, yet longer to finnish. Looks great I have a pure sativa going she finally started flowering after like 3 weeks of 12/12. I hear it can take up to 12 weeks to flower. Hope you still till it shows the long ass main cola. I'm going for my first 'skinney ass leaved mfer'. Hard to see what they are from the last few pages. I'm lazy and I just first time looked. But last page looks like spring is in the air, or flowers are starting to bloom. GL
I'll look back as time let's me. But looks good so far.....++
:welcome:. thanks for stoppin in bro. i have no idea what the strain is...bagseeds but i think the guy i got it from said it was some beasters?..Ali hasn't really been showing signs flowering progress..buds hasn't gotten much bigger just stretching but Henny has been taking off..probably cuz she's indica and they take shorter to flower, correct?

Let me forewarn you, if you are thinging of a lite, always get more than you really think you need, or more than what ad's tell you. I hear you can 'keep' a plant alive with semi good growth at 2,000 lums per square ft. Dude what you got you could 'easly run a 250 'with prefect results. IF you can keep the heat down. I seen the size of your box but forgot, or can you up to T-5 units. They put out some lums seeing as close as you can mount them from the canopy of your babies. But I always found whatever life I buy I outgrow it REAL fast. Like next crop! Think it thru is all I can say. Htg has 250's like next to nothing. GL
yea i was thinkin of a 150w hps but PAC chimmed in and suggested a 250w which could easily double my yield next grow. i "upgraded" my grow space to 5' x 2' x 2' so i think that 250w should be perfect.

Good growing and nice job on the ladies rollersmoker!! +rep
thanks dude...i was just going through your grows...NICE! i like how you use them cfls...who says you can't grow good bud with cfls?:goodjob:

I've been slacking with the pics lately so im just gonna bombard u guys with some current ones...enjoy :grinjoint:

102_0543.JPG

102_0548.JPG

102_0549.JPG

102_0550.JPG

102_0551.JPG

102_0561.JPG

Henny4.JPG

Very nice looking and very healthy looking as well :goodjob: 250 watt would be perfect for your set up ...by sounds of it
:welcome: tunes and thx...as soon as this grow is done I'm picking up a 250 so hopefully no delays between this one and next one..

Damn rollersmoker:grinjoint:

Your really getting the feel of growing. Fantastic progress Brother :ganjamon:

It's a great feeling that you'll be smoking your own grow soon.:popcorn:

Great Job:peace:
thx omm...yeah im feeling confident about what im doing now thanks to all the help i've received on here.

looking good bro!

cant wait to see those buds in a couple weeks!

+rep
i can't wait till i see those buds in a blunt..lol :grinjoint:

WOW I love to see LITTLE AFROs no top LET THE FUN BEGIN You made it +reps If I can
:thanks:..

I can't but notice the thick stems. What's the trick? Coming along real nice rollersmoker. :goodjob: :roorrip: :peace:
:thanks:...i have no idea why the stems got so thick...:hmmmm: i do pull on the stems back and forth from time to time..

Looks good dude. Alot of the thick stems are from strains. Usally thicker stems are plant preparing for heavy yields. They always say if you have to cull out some plants always keep the thicker ones. Least we can hope huh. And PA yes I do have my card. I am also a caregiver for afew people up here. Nice Grow Dude.

Back
Top Bottom