Laid off, Broke, and tired of paying these high bud prices.

Have the same space problem, but I was able to adopt out one of my girls to a friend. You have some beautiful looking ladies now, all it takes is the desire, and friends here willing to help out. Shame we're not all local, be able to get together to share our 'fruits' with one another. Talk about a laff party!

Like OldMedMan I tried that retirement thing out myself. Sucks being poor. But necessity is the mother of invention as they say, so we get by on the cheap when we can.

I thought about putting her up for adoption but I'll have to find suitable friend....go through a screening process. not everyone i know is responsible. but im happy i got to keep 3. I hear you on being local..it would be a hell of a 420 party. :roorrip::bong:

Hang in there brother...these are some hard times we all are going through, no jobs, even if you have a job its probably part time, unemployment going through the roof, and the news keep saying the economy is getting better because the banks are making profits. well if i was getting all this bailout money left and right, you damn right i'll be reporting record profits. assholes! sorry..i get pissed when i hear these idiots on tv saying everything is getting better. maybe they need to get their stupid asses to some of those tent cities popping up all over the country and ask those people how the economy is doing. I'll be surprised if they leave there alive. haven't had my coffee this morning. lol
:peace: :bong:

pics..put the girls in the sun for a little bit today

Jodie.JPG

Henny.JPG

got the kitty on guard duty

No harm at all, I placed my previous plants in the sun for a while quite often during summer grows.

Looking good Man:ganjamon:

do you guys think a 150w HPS would be good for 5'H x 28"W x 20"D space? found one on ebay for @ $90.

I don't have the experience to really answer that question, however if your having space problems it might add to your problem. They may grow like crazy.:ganjamon:

Someone will pop in with the answer soon. :surf:
:peace:

Hey whats up man, I ordered a 150hps off of ebay as well.

Check out my journal, my grow area isn't much larger than yours and seems to do the job just fine.

Because I'm growing an AF I dont see myself needing more space as the grow progresses; However a larger plant in this space will need to be trained so it can absorb most of the light available.

Hope that helped or at least made sense. =)

Looking good Man:ganjamon:

do you guys think a 150w HPS would be good for 5'H x 28"W x 20"D space? found one on ebay for @ $90.

I don't have the experience to really answer that question, however if your having space problems it might add to your problem. They may grow like crazy.:ganjamon:

Someone will pop in with the answer soon. :surf:
:peace:

you're right medman they will probably stretch out like crzy with that kind of lighting in that space. think i'll finish out this grow with the cfls i've already invested in.

$90 is a deal

yea...they're all over ebay..

Hey whats up man, I ordered a 150hps off of ebay as well.

Check out my journal, my grow area isn't much larger than yours and seems to do the job just fine.

Because I'm growing an AF I dont see myself needing more space as the grow progresses; However a larger plant in this space will need to be trained so it can absorb most of the light available.

Hope that helped or at least made sense. =)

:thanks: bro...thats good info for me..i think i'll just watch your grow and i'll get the hps for my next grow..we'll probably be harvesting at the same time so its all eyez on you.:popcorn:

made some upgrades to my grow space...i think i did i good job..let you guys check it out..and i spent $0. luv it. sorry about the pic quality..had to use the photo option on my camcorder, need to pick up some batteries for reg. cam.

this is my ghetto light fixture...put some mylar covered cardboard around the lights.
IMG_0862.JPG

IMG_08611.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

gonna pick up a roll of mylar this weekend to put on the walls, i just got some white copy paper on there right now (thanks to MI-grow for that idea)
IMG_0865.JPG

this is what it looks like with the board i cut out to put in front of it.
IMG_0867.JPG

3x3 is perfect for 250w or thats what your space looks like to me i think it is the best. cant wait to see what you decide.BTW i am buying a new camera soon thanks to office max and recyling ink carts. 3 buck a piece i got like almost 200 lol passing the word on for the fellow potheads

mine is @ 5x2..i was gonna wait and see what kind of yield kwsmoke gets with his 150w since we have similar grow spaces. kinda concerned about stretching also....will make a decision by the end of this grow. gonna finish out this grow with the cfls. it'll make for a good learning experience. a buddy says he has some bagseeds that came from supa dupa head banga...lol so i'll be using the hps for that.
didn't know about the recycling thing...thats good to know. thanks..i'll collecting cans right now to fund this grow op..lol..every penny counts.:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom