1st time in coco: why so droopy?

Steve Jobs

Any ideas why she is so droopy lately? I super cropped a bit but even the untouched branches are droopy. Did I just stress her out too much or is it a watering issue?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Other plant looks fine on the same watering schedule.
image.jpg
image.jpg

We need some more info my friend.

nutrients
PH
Temp
Humidity

We need some more info my friend.

nutrients
PH
Temp
Humidity

Fair enough sorry to be a simpleton I should know better lol

Using remo nutrients. Grow micro cal mag add some great white every now Nd again.

I haven’t been monitoring ph heavily, but it should be 5.5-6.0 feedings. Mixed a few batches phd then went with the same amounts without checking too much.

75 degrees average. Doesn’t get much warmer or cooler

Humidity was about 45 but need to replace humidifier filter so it’s been off 2 days (30-35%) but it was droopy before that. Other plant looks fine with the exact same conditions across the board.

Fair enough sorry to be a simpleton I should know better lol

Using remo nutrients. Grow micro cal mag add some great white every now Nd again.

I haven’t been monitoring ph heavily, but it should be 5.5-6.0 feedings. Mixed a few batches phd then went with the same amounts without checking too much.

75 degrees average. Doesn’t get much warmer or cooler

Humidity was about 45 but need to replace humidifier filter so it’s been off 2 days (30-35%) but it was droopy before that. Other plant looks fine with the exact same conditions across the board.
You might go ahead and invest in a good pH pen. It’s fairly important in coco since there aren’t any buffers like soil. They’re like $20 on Amazon for a good one.

Use the left side of the chart. You want to input at 5.8 if possible. Are you using RO, tap....?
Your pH will be way off within 24 hours of sitting.

Some beefy looking ladies. Love it when they look like a head of lettuce. Lol?Think my Black Domina will be like that.

You might go ahead and invest in a good pH pen. It’s fairly important in coco since there aren’t any buffers like soil. They’re like $20 On amazon

I have a very good ph pen just got lazy with the checking of feeds. If anything it’s lower than it should be. It won’t be high. I mix my nutes per feeding with ro water. Maybe 50 ppm.

I know over feeding isn’t an issue with Coco so much.

I know where to be with ph I was in hydro before just got sick of fighting root rot.

Very possible, didn’t even catch that, are those 3s or 5s.

They are 3s. I haven’t seen many roots poking through. I know they will on fabric pots sometimes. When and how is the best way to check my roots?

Back
Top Bottom