Need a little help: droopy

Canachris

Just go out of the hospital and the girls had to fend for themselves for 4 days. The 2 smaller are fine, in a few days they may want a drink. But the big girl was just transplanted on the 13th and watered in good into 10 gals of Coast of Maine Stonington blend soil. She's kinda droopy, I haven't been here to see her transition into her new container. I know it's not a water issue or cal-mag. I'm thinking the light is too close ? ... my brain still ain't all the way back yet so Amy help would be greatly appreciated.

20230419_052215.jpg

20230419_052158.jpg

If Amy is busy then any will do
Good morning my friend, hope you are ok.:Namaste:
Sorry you were in the Hospital.
I'm not seeing any major issues.
A couple proper waterings and everyone will be praying together.
Talk soon Amigo. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Mornin Bill, I moved the big girl down to the floor. Hopefully it was a too close to the light situation. I can't judge the weight of the containers I'm still a bit weak, the square container seems light the auto can go a few days. I'm not sure on the big container I could barely lift her, but I could barely lift her when she was dry . Until they can get my meds straighten out I could wind up back in the hospital. Is ot better to let them get to dry or have them too wet ?

20230419_070601.jpg

Mornin Bill, I moved the big girl down to the floor. Hopefully it was a too close to the light situation. I can't judge the weight of the containers I'm still a bit weak, the square container seems light the auto can go a few days. I'm not sure on the big container I could barely lift her, but I could barely lift her when she was dry . Until they can get my meds straighten out I could wind up back in the hospital. Is ot better to let them get to dry or have them too wet ?

20230419_070601.jpg
For now I'd just work on the dry/wet/dry wet cycle.
If something happens and you are away again then soak the daylights out of them.
Hope you feel better soon my friend :Namaste:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

She's kinda droopy, I haven't been here to see her transition into her new container.
Hope all is going well after your hospital visit.

Like Bill says there does not seem to be any major issues. Overall all 3 plants look good, healthy and with no issues showing. I see it as that the one plant is developing new roots since the transplant. Sometimes it can take a few days.

Thanks guy's, I think i got my med's straighten out. Hopefully this combination will keep me seizure free for longer than 6 weeks. The brain is still working slow I'm kinda out of it's to where the plants are. Thank Buddha for this journal or I'd be totally lost. The BB auto is 11 " tall. I may start flowering newts next watering

20230419_095403.jpg

20230419_095412.jpg

Well I put the tall girl on the floor that evened out the canopy. I'm thinking it was more temp related it got pretty cold in here last night. I keep forgetting that here in New England we now only have 2 seasons cold and hot. They all needed watering. I'll know better in a day or 2

20230420_055144.jpg

20230420_055153.jpg

I took their temps this morn an they were a bit chilly
Cool temperatures will slow down the growth for several hours as long as the temperature goes back up.

Most plants of any kind easily handle cool nights down into the mid 40s. And Marijuana plants can handle the occasional night down to the upper 20s and lower 30s. They just grow slower till the air and soil warm back up.

Thanks guy's, I think i got my med's straighten out. Hopefully this combination will keep me seizure free for longer than 6 weeks.
hey @Canachris, your plants are looking great!

I'm curious if you are using CBD for your seizures, and if you are growing CBD. I am growing two CBD strains that I haven't tried before, now in flower... Sweet Critical and Seedsman 30:1. They are supposed to reach 20+% CBD... I'm going to have them tested.

happy growing! :ciao:

Hey there 808, unfortunately the cause of my seizures is I also have limbic encephalitis. I don't really understand it but my Casper2 antibodies are attacking brain cells. So the Dr's want to suppress my immune system, steroids didn't work, so now on to more fun pharmaceuticals. The CBD helps immensely with the side effects from the drugs my Dr. is peddling. I'm not sure what the 2 photo are. The BB auto has some CBD I think

Hey there 808, unfortunately the cause of my seizures is I also have limbic encephalitis. I don't really understand it but my Casper2 antibodies are attacking brain cells. So the Dr's want to suppress my immune system, steroids didn't work, so now on to more fun pharmaceuticals. The CBD helps immensely with the side effects from the drugs my Dr. is peddling. I'm not sure what the 2 photo are. The BB auto has some CBD I think
I understand that the Covid shots can cause autoimmune conditions including limbic encephalitis. If this is you, let me know... I have access to a ton of information about recovery from "vaccine" induced injuries. Suppression of your immune system sounds very dangerous. I'm also a bit of an expert on growing high-CBD cannabis. Unless you are specifically growing high-CBD strains, your going to have very little CBD in your home grown. I like to mix THC and CBD buds in the grinder. This is a great way to find the ratio and dose that works best for you.

Back
Top Bottom