1st Timer - 8 Plants + 5 Strains - Advice Welcome!

Found it, Big thanks to Miwa(i think that was the poster).

I think murphys soap is just fairy liquid to you and I lol

cheers SHMOKE ive started using tobacco juice and fairy liqiud hopefully slow it down a bit..ive wrote down ingredients and sent my mother out to get them.i asked her to make it up i will spray them later tonight..fingers and toes crossed eh..lol:Namaste::peace:

A "NO MORE SPIDER MITES OLD SKOOL FORMULA" I have been using for several years is as follows:
(finished product will be 64 ounces, for more adjust accordingly)
* 4-5 Habanero peppers per 1/2 gallon finished product desired.
* 3-4 grams tobacco (preferred natural, roll your own chemical free tobacco)
* 2 garlic cloves
Crush and make as small a pieces as possible each of the above and put into SEPARATE ready boiled water (approximately 16 ounces of water in each)that is turned off and steep for 20-30 minutes until cool. DO NOT BOIL THE INGREDIENTS AT ALL!!! THESE MUST BE DONE IN THREE SEPARATE SAUCEPANS WHILE STEEPING. Once cooled, blend the three above ingredients into your 64 ounce container, and add clean, filtered water to make up the total of 64 ounces.You will have lost some to evaporation. For some unknown reason, the three MUST be done separately, if done together, there is some funky chemical reaction while it is still hot. Once blended, add 3-4 drops of olive oil and shake to mix. Shake while using too as things settle. Spray the plants like all the other methods tell you, careful to get EVERY spot on the plant, soil/media and even the surrounding floor area. Plats love it, can spray in flower too, up to the day before harvest. Totally organic!
Like I said, I have been using this over 3 years and have no more mites. I found this after having an infestation that NOTHING worked on, until I did this. OPTIONAL Geraniums in the grow area as well as their extract, added to the above formula adds a good boost to the defenses. Also Carnation, Cinnamon and Peppermint.

thanx paul i will get straight on your recipe ..:Namaste:

here is a few pics..im 50 days into 12/12..first 2 pics (skunk)
PLANTS_170.jpg
PLANTS_162.jpg
..next 2 unknown ( critical mass)
PLANTS_163.jpg
PLANTS_164.jpg
.next 2 (cheese)
PLANTS_165.jpg
PLANTS_166.jpg
next 2 unknown (widow)
PLANTS_168.jpg
PLANTS_167.jpg
next pic of my ice seedling on the left front.on the right front skunk clone.and at back my power flower seedling she shouldnt be in pic she cant help herself she gets jelouse..lol
PLANTS_171.jpg
.now pic of veg side
PLANTS_173.jpg
tent with light on
PLANTS_1721.jpg
now 2 pics of my unknown in veg which i think has spider mites..close up isnt clear sorry folks
PLANTS_174.jpg
PLANTS_1691.jpg

well folks my skunk girls are filling out nice not growing in size but bulking up.also she is the strongest smelling which i would have expected before i started .as you can all see the critical is yellowing fast i know they are supposed to but thought it had gone maybe to much.if i have to chop her i will..my cheese girl is bulking up great a bit slow which is down to the heat i think well praying..lol my white widow is looking great my fav by farshe has fat buds nice and thick still has 2 wks to run mmmmmmmm lol..:Namaste::peacetwo:

well i chopped my critical mass yesterday took few pics first is her before i got scissors out.
PLANTS_177.jpg
next is her on scales.she says 26.1 but i had another little bud which took it to 26.9..(WET)
PLANTS_178.jpg
.next is sitting waiting to get hung.
PLANTS_175.jpg
and last is my girl all hung up
PLANTS_179.jpg
.enjoy folks...i was a bitty dissapointed with weight.i think its got alot to do with the heat she had to deal with..my skunk.cheese and white widow look great big buds should have alot better yeild..:Namaste::peace:

An oz nearly from your first plants with the heat issues you had aint to bad mate, things can only get better.

An oz nearly from your first plants with the heat issues you had aint to bad mate, things can only get better.

cheers shmoke..not overly happy with yeild but what can i do..the rest of my girls are looking fatter and swaying with the weight of buds i will have to tie them up.will put pics up friday..:Namaste::peace:

well chopped down my first skunk she is hanging up drying i got 54.6 grams wet not to bad as i started with what i thought looked smallest first is before chop
PLANTS_187.jpg
is couple of pics of her in box
PLANTS_188.jpg
PLANTS_189.jpg
and here is pic of my earlier one critical mass in a jar ive not smoked any yet will try out tonight so will do a smoke report for you all...i will be chopping my 2 cheese tonight also my other skunk she is so smelly BLISSSSSS.
PLANTS_190.jpg
:Namaste: i will try and get close up bud shots for you all soz im trying..:Rasta::peacetwo:

i think i left my critical mass out drying to long i was at work and left her in grow room came back and couldnt feel any moisture in her so she is in a jar hopefully some traces are left..wont do that again bugger.:amen::peace:

Rock on Tommy! I hope my first grow works as well, I think it's easy to be disappointed when you see some of the awesome grows from experienced members but this is great!

So how did they smoke?

thanx FLUFFY im to hard on myself i think:allgood: as you say i see some great looking grows and expect that.its my first grow so should be happy with results which i am here are the weights (wet) hopefully you can see camera is rubbish.have to invest in another asap my next grow is gaining speed..:tommy: next pic is after chop or you to see bud size white widow 58.8 gr wet
PLANTS_199.jpg
PLANTS_192.jpg
thats my dog guarding lol..
PLANTS_193.jpg
cheese...
PLANTS_1961.jpg
PLANTS_200.jpg
my pics are mixed up so i will post them and correct it after soz again folks:peace:

ok pic of cheese is correct and widow..here is all the weights wet
PLANTS_201.jpg
will have to start a journal for my new grow.i dont get much time to update work,work,work..then focus on my garden i will do my besr to catch up on everyones journals ive neglected then.i was sooo excited harvesting that it went out my mind but dont worry folks all will get back to normal..
PLANTS_188.jpg
this is my skunk girl i think..smoke update to follow soon plus good bud shots:cool:::yummy::green_heart::rollit::rocker::peacetwo::thanks:

Awwh, cute doggie!

Yes I was getting ahead of myself there...guess I am just desperate for a smoke lol.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You've done a grow that worked... who cares about the rest?! You know what you want to do differently next time to improve it for you so it's all good.

well folks im back and should be able to do a more in depth journal with my new grow got comp in house today no excuse not to keep everyone updated and following all your grows..well on to my grow i havnt done smoke report because ive put them in jars (pictures tonight) on the advice of the guy i get my :smokin:.im going to buy a bong in half an hour also getting more seeds so will let you know how my girls taste :Namaste::thanks: to all who gave very good advice PEACE..

Awwh, cute doggie!

Yes I was getting ahead of myself there...guess I am just desperate for a smoke lol.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You've done a grow that worked... who cares about the rest?! You know what you want to do differently next time to improve it for you so it's all good.

:thanks: FLUFFY CHEERS for the pick me up i needed a smoke to see clearley also im having little toke of one of my skunk girls threw my new bong nice smoke chilled:roorrip::allgood::tommy::cough:hope alls well in sseedlings:peacetwo:

hi all well ive tasted all and glad to say only critical mass was really rough smok still got it will be my last resort when all else is finished.lol.skunk was finished first nice smoke cheese nice stone nothing heavy could still work no probs.lol:allgood::tommy: white widow was strong on the throat stone didnt feel to strong but i had a little cheese before hand so not 100% sure on that one (yet).its still in jar.well 420ers will start ne journal on next grow..can 420 please put this journal into completed.:420::thanks::woohoo::peace:

hi all well ive tasted all and glad to say only critical mass was really rough smok still got it will be my last resort when all else is finished.lol.skunk was finished first nice smoke cheese nice stone nothing heavy could still work no probs.lol white widow was strong on the throat stone didnt feel to strong but i had a little cheese before hand so not 100% sure on that one (yet).its still in jar.well 420ers will start ne journal on next grow..can 420 please put this journal into completed.

Hi Tommy!

I'm glad the smoke of your plants was a positive one. Are you going to go with the same strains or try new ones?

Hi Tommy!

I'm glad the smoke of your plants was a positive one. Are you going to go with the same strains or try new ones?

hi FLUFFY.:thumb: im going with my skunk clonesx2 ice x2 power flowerx2 early hazex2..im looking at new seeds from tga they look amazing plants with lots of resin rails on them i think i will give that a go.lol.x :peace:

Back
Top Bottom