2 month veg

Sancheh

Hi ..
UK grower here!!
I've spent the last 2 years growing in loft and its taught me a hell of a lot from dealing with temperature extreme to growing with limited hieght etc..I feel I've served my apprenticeship in this hostile environment and although I shall carry on growing in loft I've set up a two metre high tent in garage so I can do a 2 month veg multi topped grow with no hieght restrictions ..
I'm aiming for 4z per plant how they looking ??
Sensi skunk and sensi skunk # 1
20200806_125125.jpg

Attachments

• 20200806_125125.jpg
    20200806_125125.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Nice grow.. They look very healthy and happy. You should start a journal. Its a great way to get answers and keep everything in one place for future reference. Plus, I'd like to follow it and see your grow mature. Grow pics never get old..lol.

Not a bad idea with journal :thumb:
I'm in on that idea. I'm going to follow you and stalk you for a while...lol. You've been at it a few years. I'm sure your grows are spot on. I'd like to see your new room with head space for the girls. Trees are pretty especially cannabis trees.

Great to have u on board jim..my garage set up is all leftovers from upgrades to other tents it's nothing special but might as well put it to use

Not a bad idea with journal :thumb:
Definitely do and add it to your signature. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people will follow and give good tips . And then newbies who just want to learn like me haha.

Back
Top Bottom