2 x Blue Mystic Auto's - One In A Space Bucket - One In A Grow Box

Hey I just got taproots and dropped it in a pod for a seed started maybe 3 days ago how long should I leave it in there before I see a little stem come out of the ground before I get nervous ???!!!.
420-magazine-mobile1004880681.jpg
420-magazine-mobile936138468.jpg

Hey dude, I heard it can be anywhere between 1 - 5 days

Keep the seedling warm, even if its an autofem, they love their warmer temps than photoperiods. Been growing autos for 5 years in october. I keep my temps at 80 to get the best germ rate possible. I also scuff my seeds shell so it absorps the water faster, my germ rates are at 16-20 hours from planting and popping out by 36 hours.

By the way you have some good genetics. And thanks for your service. Should look into CBD Crew on seedsman. Theyre great for your condition. Grew some out for my muscle spasms and my body locking up on my left side. Great stuff man. Im sure theyll help you too.

If it's pure coco and perlite I would get the ph to 5.5 as priority. Did you wash the coco before use?

Ok, so I went out and bought some PH down from pets at home. The PH reader I have is the liquid test kit, which isn't ideal, but they say if you add the PH down until the water turns yellow then it's 6.0, so I did that and added a little more so it hopefully should be in the region of 5.5. I'm going to order a digital reader from Amazon now.

By the way you have some good genetics. And thanks for your service. Should look into CBD Crew on seedsman. Theyre great for your condition. Grew some out for my muscle spasms and my body locking up on my left side. Great stuff man. Im sure theyll help you too.

Awesome, cheers AK!
Would you say that my plants are behind schedule for their age ?

Awesome, cheers AK!
Would you say that my plants are behind schedule for their age ?
A littlr but not too much. At this time theyre most likely focusing on getting a nice root formation before proceeding on vertical growth. Mine usually doesnt take off quickly until the 3rd week but it does look you overwatered a little bit. Try using just a spray bottle on the next watering. Autos dont like lots of water

A littlr but not too much. At this time theyre most likely focusing on getting a nice root formation before proceeding on vertical growth. Mine usually doesnt take off quickly until the 3rd week but it does look you overwatered a little bit. Try using just a spray bottle on the next watering. Autos dont like lots of water

Ahh ok, so I shouldn't be watering it through? I thought you need to in order for the roots to search and grow.
I did wait for it to dry out before watering, although I did give them a tiny bit of half Nutes on the first watering which may have stunted it ? (School boy error I know!) but because Coco doesn't have any Nutes in I read it was best to, however since then I've read that it's not, there's so much conflicting info lol !

Its a debate. If you are going to feed, start at quarter strength. I let my medium dry out all the way and let the roots do their part of the work and search for water. Its up to you if you want to feed. You might have stunted it, my promix hp medium doesnt have anything in it besides mycos. And it does fine with just plain water until i introduce nutes and let it get hooked on nutes til the plant finishes. Its your garden though is what im saying, if you want to feed then feed. Its not anyone elses garden but yours. We are here to give good suggestions lol

Its a debate. If you are going to feed, start at quarter strength. I let my medium dry out all the way and let the roots do their part of the work and search for water. Its up to you if you want to feed. You might have stunted it, my promix hp medium doesnt have anything in it besides mycos. And it does fine with just plain water until i introduce nutes and let it get hooked on nutes til the plant finishes. Its your garden though is what im saying, if you want to feed then feed. Its not anyone elses garden but yours. We are here to give good suggestions lol

Sweet, thanks for your advice mate, it means a lot !!

I'll be adding more photos tomorrow to update you guys, but since I bought the PH down, both plants have definitely reacted well and have grown.
I have a freebie seed (Quick One Auto) in a glass of water so I'll be planting that hopefully tomorrow.
Still a bit concerned about how leggy they are, is it too soon to start LST ??

I'll be adding more photos tomorrow to update you guys, but since I bought the PH down, both plants have definitely reacted well and have grown.
I have a freebie seed (Quick One Auto) in a glass of water so I'll be planting that hopefully tomorrow.
Still a bit concerned about how leggy they are, is it too soon to start LST ??
Too early to start. I start lst-ing when i see the side branches popping out and have formed their first set of leaves

I will be starting a grow journal 2 weeks into my grow. This is my very first grow and I think I'm already hitting major problems, which I think have derived from poor lighting at the outset which in turn has created two leggy, albeit healthy plants.
I am using Coco Coir mixed with 30% perlite, Ph water at 6.4.

In my space bucket I have 1 x intake fan and 1 x exhaust, light is a 125 W 6500 Lum CFL bulb.

In the grow box I have 1 x intake fan and 1 x exhaust fan, lighting I have 1 x 125 W 5500 Lum CFL, and 2 x 23 W white LED's (3300 lum)
Total Lum - 8800

For Nutes I will be using Tomorite tomato feed.

A little bit about me, I am an Ex Army Veteran suffering with PTSD due to deployments overseas. I haven't touched cannabis in about 15 years but I have learnt through research and word of mouth that it could really help my condition. The doctor has me on all kinds of pills to deal with my issues, but I think it's doing me more harm than good, so I'm ready to give the 'Magic Plant' a go.

I am an open book and ready to absorb your expertise, experience and advice like a sponge.

Thanks guys !!!!

Sorry to hear about your condition but want to give my full thanks and appreciation for your service.
Good luck on your grow I'm also running a cfl grow. I'm using 10 cfl...
8:2 ratio 8x23w 6500 lum as 2x23w 2700 lum for veg and switching the lights same ratio for flower..
Ex: 8x23w 2700 lum 2x2ew 6500 lum for flower in 10.28cf grow box.

Sorry to hear about your condition but want to give my full thanks and appreciation for your service.
Good luck on your grow I'm also running a cfl grow. I'm using 10 cfl...
8:2 ratio 8x23w 6500 lum as 2x23w 2700 lum for veg and switching the lights same ratio for flower..
Ex: 8x23w 2700 lum 2x2ew 6500 lum for flower in 10.28cf grow box.

Thanks Mr Blunts, it sounds like we've got similar grows, what beans do you have growing and how far into it are you ?

Thanks Mr Blunts, it sounds like we've got similar grows, what beans do you have growing and how far into it are you ?
Anytime brotha... I have 1 area 51 seed...10 days old

That was last night will be posting more soon as I check her today . I have her in FFOF watering every 48hr. PhD at 6. Just adjusted light cycle from 16/8 to 18/6

Anytime brotha... I have 1 area 51 seed...10 days old
That was last night will be posting more soon as I check her today . I have her in FFOF watering every 48hr. PhD at 6. Just adjusted light cycle from 16/8 to 18/6

Awesome !
For some reason your photo didn't post properly so I'm unable to see it.
Mine have only just started growing their second real set of leaves, which is worrying as they should technically start flowering in a week or so ....

Awesome !
For some reason your photo didn't post properly so I'm unable to see it.
Mine have only just started growing their second real set of leaves, which is worrying as they should technically start flowering in a week or so ....
420-magazine-mobile1324426813.jpg
this is my baby this morning...
How old is your girl? Dont worry to much you can keep her in veg state until you are ready and like the size. She will go into flowing after you change the light cycle to 12/12 ..
Hopefully the pic I posted will come up as it may because im using mobile phone .

Back
Top Bottom