2 x Blue Mystic Auto's - One In A Space Bucket - One In A Grow Box

Awesome, thanks for the converged approach, makes it easy to understand. If I do it daily, won't I overwater them ?

No. Coco is pretty much perfectly the perfectly aerated medium. Try to "feed through" to runoff (also called "drain to waste") though- So no there's no buildup in your containers.

Ok, so yesterday I started to feed both plants with 1/2 strength Nutes, I fed until run off. I woke up this morning and checked on them thinking I probably killed them lol but they've burst into life in less than 24 hours !
Here they are this morning
420-magazine-mobile599331551.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1506751417.jpg

I fed them again this morning to run off and will be feeding them every day until day 21 where I will them feed at full strength to harvest.
I wish I'd started feeding earlier now and I feel I've wasted a few valuable weeks to growth

Nah, you're okay. Not any real "wasted time" when they're that small man. .

Cool, I hope not mate. I know the time is of the essence with Auto's so I want to get the most growth out of the Pre flower stage. I guess that's the downside to not being able to keep them in Veg

Here's a picture of the ladies today ! Still feeding half Nutes, however there is a slight showing of nute burn on the new growth, and I've heard that Auto's can be very sensitive to Nutes, so I'm going give just water tomorrow and maybe start to alternate days, what do you think ?

420-magazine-mobile1367832055.jpg

420-magazine-mobile488636050.jpg

If you have ptsd you would benefit from growing a bunch of cbd:thc 1:1 ratio plants and make them into RSO and take 1 gram of oil a day. The cbd helps with the nervous tension and anxiety but it's hard to grow enough to not run out of medicine.

Hey Luweedgi,
Yea that is my only worry, that I'm going to grow these plants and find that it works better than any pill the doctors have me on but then run out. I'm hoping that the harvest from two Auto plants will last me 8-9 weeks whilst I have another two plants growing.
I am looking to invest in a grow tent so I'd be able to grow a few more and possibly some Photo strains. Thanks for the advice dude !

Plant 1 - Day 22, 1/2 strength Nutes seemed too much for the girls, but since I pulled it back to 1/4 strength they seem to be thriving !

420-magazine-mobile1373953430.jpg

Plant 2 - Day 20 :

420-magazine-mobile1449642980.jpg

What do you guys think ?

I've just applied LST today to both plants, but I'm unsure as to whether I've done it right, any advice would be really appreciated !

420-magazine-mobile2061610432.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1904054228.jpg

Thanks grow family !

Today's update :

Plant 1 -
420-magazine-mobile440299379.jpg

Plant 2 -
420-magazine-mobile1486463682.jpg

Hope all your grows are blooming !!
Awesome to see the growth brotha shes looking great...

420-magazine-mobile982674958.jpg

DIY 1gal air pot Transplanted about a week or so ... And with 1st topping done and 1st prune im happy with the progress.. And didn't show any signs of shock at all from the knowledge and experience I have .
420-magazine-mobile146685351.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1903373257.jpg

Before and after pics of top/prune...
Got rid off leaves before 1st node and ones that were covering the nodes I topped

Awesome to see the growth brotha . shes looking great...

420-magazine-mobile982674958.jpg

DIY 1gal air pot Transplanted about a week or so ... And with 1st topping done and 1st prune im happy with the progress.. And didn't show any signs of shock at all from the knowledge and experience I have .
420-magazine-mobile146685351.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1903373257.jpg

Before and after pics of top/prune...
Got rid off leaves before 1st node and ones that were covering the nodes I topped

Awesome mate !!! How old are yours and what strain ?

Week 5 - Plant 1 space bucket

420-magazine-mobile662323108.jpg

Week 5 - Plant 2 grow box

420-magazine-mobile1557294557.jpg

Although Plant 1 was planted 2 days before plant two, the grow box seems to be a much more effective growing pod than the bucket.
The space bucket has its CFL light pointed from the roof downwards vertically can which I'm now thinking was stupid because I'll probably be losing most of the light out of the sides of the bulb and hitting the walls rather that going down towards the plant. Next grow I'll think about creating a pulley system where I can lower the light down to the bottom and raise it as and when the plant grows. You live and learn !

Back
Top Bottom