2 x Blue Mystic Auto's - One In A Space Bucket - One In A Grow Box

I have a fan connected on the inside of the box, which the ducting is attached to :)
Hmm.. I don't think things are working this way... a fan inside a box that is hanging on the wall of the box, only twirls the air around in the box and does not push anything out, as it is not taking anything in... correct me if I'm wrong

You better get a second opinion on the fact you letting your coco dry out. Usually that would cause a salt build up in the coco. I know of ppl who feed twice a day in pure coco. I don't use coco but that's what I've seen man. The yellowing may be from the salt or something. Best ask around
Hey Justin u right there mate. If its bone dry water it then.
Never let it dry out. U will damage root hairs. U can start feeding 1/4 strenght.. 2 feeds one plane water. Low ph. 5.5 to 5.8.

Hmm.. I don't think things are working this way... a fan inside a box that is hanging on the wall of the box, only twirls the air around in the box and does not push anything out, as it is not taking anything in... correct me if I'm wrong

I have an intake fan at the bottom left of the box pushing air in, and I have a fan connected to the upper right of the box which sticks outside of the box and connects to the ducting, and because hot air rises it's taken up to the filter. My last filter push air back into the box causing spikes in temperatures, but this has kept a constant temp at 25C. There's no smell anymore either!.

Hey Justin u right there mate. If its bone dry water it then.
Never let it dry out. U will damage root hairs. U can start feeding 1/4 strenght.. 2 feeds one plane water. Low ph. 5.5 to 5.8.

I have been watering them every day for a month so far, giving them fresh Nutes every day, and they have thrived !

Today's update :

Plant 1 -
420-magazine-mobile440299379.jpg

Plant 2 -
420-magazine-mobile1486463682.jpg

Hope all your grows are blooming !!
Looking better as i go further. Ive grown quite a few autos recently they pretty easy. They will tell u whats up. As in to much or to little nuts.
420-magazine-mobile577019906.jpg
this was a gold skunk auto i harvested a while back.

Here's tonight's pictures, going into week 3 flower and white pistils are pushing through in force, with constant LST (and I mean CONSTANT, almost 6 meters of wire !) I count around 16 colas it's many smaller ones just beneath the canopy.
420-magazine-mobile91560131.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1531846101.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1151358322.jpg

Tonight's photos, some lovely white pistils appearing everywhere.

420-magazine-mobile738056786.jpg

420-magazine-mobile929391795.jpg

420-magazine-mobile998586687.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1662577968.jpg

This is my first grow, but does anyone know as a complete guesstimate how long it usually takes until harvest ? (Bold question I know!)

Takes forever man, you'll see it.. not that I'm an expert grower, I'm just the kid who never managed to wait until Christmas morning... ;)

Haha. That will make two of us!!
I've heard it's between like 5 weeks of flower - 2.5 months !!!!!!!!!!
This will be my first try with cannabis too, I've not had it before, but because it's for medical reasons I'm really eager to see if it works for me !

So, my plants decided to do a sneaky stretch on my during today and a few leaves ended up touching the lights ! Causing them to go white in places so I hope it will be ok. Here's tonight's pics

420-magazine-mobile542668868.jpg
420-magazine-mobile86359768.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1941804058.jpg

Anyone else had experiences with light burn ?

Back
Top Bottom