2 x Blue Mystic Auto's - One In A Space Bucket - One In A Grow Box

Today's pictures

420-magazine-mobile1682235718.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1270470011.jpg
420-magazine-mobile209318943.jpg

Is it too early to take a sample ?

Dang, those leaves are fat in the first pic... .
Looking good. Seems pike everyone elses plants are growimg and mine is like watching flies f**k.. .

Cheers mate. It does seem like forever until something happens, and then BOOM! the trich's start to pile on, the stems stretch and the buds pile on the muscle!
It doesn't always seem it when you see your plants every day, but yours is definitely growing well, stick with it and there will be a day when everything suddenly changes

I love this journal! Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. I am an American and I appreciate what you have done to help the world. It's a good thing you started LSTing early, LOL! The thing is turning into a monster! I know it is extremely tempting but try not to sample. It won't be as good and you are going to kick yourself later. Blue Mystic is going to treat you right, I love the strain. Do you have a loupe? If not you can find them cheap on amazon and take a look at the trichomes to tell if it is ready.

I love this journal! Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. I am an American and I appreciate what you have done to help the world. It's a good thing you started LSTing early, LOL! The thing is turning into a monster! I know it is extremely tempting but try not to sample. It won't be as good and you are going to kick yourself later. Blue Mystic is going to treat you right, I love the strain. Do you have a loupe? If not you can find them cheap on amazon and take a look at the trichomes to tell if it is ready.

Ahh thanks for the kind words, it really means a lot!
I know right, if it didn't start LST the thing would be through my roof by know haha so far I haven't taken a sample and I don't plan on doing it now either, I was just so curious after my hard work in growing the plants, to see if they actually would work for my condition. But I also understand that I may get the wrong perception if I try it early and don't get the desired effect, so I'll wait.
I have a Loupe, it's 60X and although it's great to magnify the bud, it's still pretty difficult to see if the trich's are see-though or cloudy. I guess I'll wait until I see some amber ?
Have you grown blue Mystic before then ?

Tonight's photos. I wanted to keep them in their grow box to show you have tight it is in there !!!! Suffering with some leaf burn but I'm trying to keep the buds at a safe(ish) distance. Looking frosty as hell tonight !!

420-magazine-mobile1052847393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile720788462.jpg
420-magazine-mobile364912904.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2143132638.jpg

Cool pictures man, it looks like you are about two or three weeks away from being done. I'm not sure what is going on with the yellowing leaves. The fact that it is the only one makes me think something with the light, maybe too close? If the leaf is mostly yellow I would pull it off. I am still learning but this is my third grow with Blue Mystics. I did a journal on the first one, the link is on my signature. On page 6 I started taking pictures of the trichcomes so you know what to expect.

Cool pictures man, it looks like you are about two or three weeks away from being done. I'm not sure what is going on with the yellowing leaves. The fact that it is the only one makes me think something with the light, maybe too close? If the leaf is mostly yellow I would pull it off. I am still learning but this is my third grow with Blue Mystics. I did a journal on the first one, the link is on my signature. On page 6 I started taking pictures of the trichcomes so you know what to expect.

Awesome mate ! Thanks.
Because I can't identify the trich's very well under the Loupe, I thought I'd wait for the pistils to turn in and change colour, is this a good idea ?
Thanks for your advice dude, really appreciate it

Awesome mate ! Thanks.
Because I can't identify the trich's very well under the Loupe, I thought I'd wait for the pistils to turn in and change colour, is this a good idea ?
Thanks for your advice dude, really appreciate it

Yea that is a good idea, you still have a few weeks but you will start to see the difference. You are doing good mate, just keep it up a little bit longer

Tonight's update, so I worked out that October 20th will be day 56, and hopefully will be harvest time ! Here's the blue Mystic ladies

420-magazine-mobile906055461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile634736093.jpg
420-magazine-mobile681038356.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1538998076.jpg
420-magazine-mobile255264262.jpg
420-magazine-mobile782600084.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1537161852.jpg
420-magazine-mobile100717872.jpg

And here's the Auto, which is outgrowing her space bucket !!! I can't keep up with her!

420-magazine-mobile771890737.jpg
420-magazine-mobile780701496.jpg

Ok, so on inspection, the Trich's are 90% cloudy, which is the medication that I'm looking for, I don't want the full body stone or couch lock, so I understand I don't want to wait until they turn Amber ?
So it looks like I'll be harvesting this weekend. Here's the pics, let me know what you think ?

420-magazine-mobile1438087858.jpg
420-magazine-mobile319109663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile300088226.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1431781084.jpg
420-magazine-mobile914727168.jpg
420-magazine-mobile626864968.jpg
420-magazine-mobile427633681.jpg

Ok, so on inspection, the Trich's are 90% cloudy, which is the medication that I'm looking for, I don't want the full body stone or couch lock, so I understand I don't want to wait until they turn Amber ?
So it looks like I'll be harvesting this weekend. Here's the pics, let me know what you think ?

420-magazine-mobile1438087858.jpg
420-magazine-mobile319109663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile300088226.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1431781084.jpg
420-magazine-mobile914727168.jpg
420-magazine-mobile626864968.jpg
420-magazine-mobile427633681.jpg

Almost there! I usually wait for the amber but I have heard that harvesting early is for people who don't want a stoney high. I have no experience with that but I'm interested in what happens. You could pull a small popcorn nug and dry it for a few days. Might taste like lawn trimmings but it will give you an idea. Good luck bro

I pulled of a small nug from the bottom, it's very light green, but it has trich's on it, I have it in a brown envelope in the airing cupboard drying, it's been 24 hours so I'll try it tonight and if I'm happy then I'll start the flush tomorrow. I'll let you know how it is !

Congratulations man way to go for your first time. It took me several failures before I made it to the harvest. Its hard to say what a normal harvest is because of all of the variables like size of grow space and lighting. How did it smoke? If you go for it again try flowering a little longer and see if it is better.

Thanks mate !!
Yeah, without a tent and doing it all in a stealth box I think this is probably as good as it will get. The smoke is nice, very euphoric and uplifting, just what I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom