2 x Blue Mystic Auto's - One In A Space Bucket - One In A Grow Box

Week 5 - plant 1 - Two main Colas
420-magazine-mobile363635902.jpg

Week 5 - plant 2 - 8 bud sites !!

420-magazine-mobile953566808.jpg

LST has worked wonders !!!

Ok I have TOTALLY FU**ED IT UP!
I have just realised today that I bought feminised seeds, not feminised auto seeds !!!!!!
So there's me waiting for them to flower and every morning getting up and excitingly opening the box to check but always being disappointed, NO WONDER!
So, they have had just over 5 weeks of veg, and I have changed the light timing to 12/12. I'm such a muppet !

Update - day 39 / day 4 of flower (12/12 lighting)

Plant growing crazy and every day I'm having to LST the inner shoots that are reaching the light. This is my first ever grow and I think I've maintained a level canopy pretty well.

420-magazine-mobile2025983201.jpg

Sorry I'm late. :) subbed

Awesome to have you here Katin !
As you am see all of mine are DIY grow areas. The only thing that isn't working for me is the carbon filter, but I'm going out today to get some chicken wire and carbon sheeting.
You might be late to the party for the plants in flower, but my little Auto is the same age as yours :)

So, I couldn't find the link, but there is a guy, who tried to make carbon sheeting only filter and it did not work out. The sheeting is good for chicken soup aromas maybe, but not much more :) on my filter I use it only as pre filter, because activated carbon doesn't like dust.
Go with granulated activated carbon with a fraction size not less than 4mm and make around 1 to 1.5 cm layer. And if your fan struggles to pull through, increase the size of filter, but not the thickness of carbon. This way you will increase the surface area, thus decreasing resistance and keeping the same filtering properties.

Back
Top Bottom