20 Days Old Veg Have Pistils

Happy 420 all! :theband::happy-birthday:

You can lower ph with vinegar. I take my 7.5 tap water to about 6.8 with a tablespoon of vinegar in every gallon of water I server up.

I bought white vinegar today. I will use it for the next watering. And I think really my biggest problem right now is pH. The color change in the leaves is very similar to what is called "interveinal chlorosis" due to the high pH:

20220420_221124.jpg

I might be tempted to pop a new bean to hedge my bet, but It looks healthy enough though, if you have room to let it keep going it would be interesting to see how it turns out!

It's not possible for me to plant a new seed right now because I have a time problem. I'm going to keep this going as far as it goes. Experience is more important to me than the harvest right now. It would be nice if I could still get some buds though. :ganjamon: I'm very curious what she will turn into. You can be sure that I won't leave you wondering. :popcorn:

It's not possible for me to plant a new seed right now because I have a time problem. I'm going to keep this going as far as it goes. Experience is more important to me than the harvest right now. It would be nice if I could still get some buds though. :ganjamon: I'm very curious what she will turn into. You can be sure that I won't leave you wondering. :popcorn:
Flip it to flower if your moving and jammed for time.
Less than optimal but will be quicker.
Just a thought.

Stay safe
Bill

Happy 420 all! :theband::happy-birthday:

I bought white vinegar today. I will use it for the next watering. And I think really my biggest problem right now is pH. The color change in the leaves is very similar to what is called "interveinal chlorosis" due to the high pH:

20220420_221124.jpg
That was a good read & exactly what I said earlier. I was off by .1 though. The read said 6.2 - 6.7 pH & I said 6.2 - 6.8 for soil & 5.8 - 6.0 for soilless (Hydro). You might have to do a Flush to correct things though.

Back
Top Bottom