20 days soil is still wet

20 days in a 10L pot is ridiculous the environment that is ideal to grow cannabis in would have that pot dried out in 20 days without a plant in it using moisture from the soil. You need to look at every aspect of your setup. @Nunyabiz is right I personally have a copy of true living organics and am reading my way through it the concept is real and it works. Post some pics and be open to new ideas or you will never solve your problem.
GoodLuck
Happy 420!!
:yahoo:
25 degrees, humidity is not high.... can't post pics rn, will do soon tho.

25 degrees, humidity is not high.... can't post pics rn, will do soon tho.
Did you transplant and then water until runoff straight away? I can see how if thats the case. Other than that sounds like bad soil to me. And you cant compare indoor growing in a pot to outdoor growing in a hot arid country with fertile soil that is naturally very well airated.
Id take a look at your airflow in and extraction out. Make sure its enough for the size room you are using.

Did you transplant and then water until runoff straight away? I can see how if thats the case. Other than that sounds like bad soil to me. And you cant compare indoor growing in a pot to outdoor growing in a hot arid country with fertile soil that is naturally very well airated.
Id take a look at your airflow in and extraction out. Make sure its enough for the size room you are using.
the airflow is good, there is a huge door open, the plant is not isolated, it has a gigant room to get air from, yep i did runoff straight away, because i was following a guide from this forum...

i will post pics in a few hours my phone is broken so i have to wait for my wife to comeback

Fuckin hate plastic pots lol. Fabric pots all the way.
Oh get a big ass fan in there blowing about too.
yeah i was gonna buy fabric pots my next grow, still tho. i think watering until runoff unless the plant is really big is just stupid, i water my aloe vera every 30 days or so, i have special soil for it for succulent plants, and if i water until runoff the bottom of the pot stays wet for 15 days or so. even if the aloe is pretty big for that pot. so i can't imagine weed being able to drink all that water. since it doesn't store it for a long term like succulent plants do.

yeah i was gonna buy fabric pots my next grow, still tho. i think watering until runoff unless the plant is really big is just stupid, i water my aloe vera every 30 days or so, i have special soil for it for succulent plants, and if i water until runoff the bottom of the pot stays wet for 15 days or so. even if the aloe is pretty big for that pot. so i can't imagine weed being able to drink all that water. since it doesn't store it for a long term like succulent plants do.
Once the roots fill the pot trust me a big cannabis plant can drink 10L in 3-4 days. That being said i have only just started giving mine 10l a piece and soaking the whole pot. Theyll take about 6 days give or take to dry out.

Once the roots fill the pot trust me a big cannabis plant can drink 10L in 3-4 days. That being said i have only just started giving mine 10l a piece and soaking the whole pot. Theyll take about 6 days give or take to dry out.
true, my outdoor grow was drinking 3L every 2 days. however i think it's stupid to recommend to water until runoff on young girls

the airflow is good, there is a huge door open, the plant is not isolated, it has a gigant room to get air from, yep i did runoff straight away, because i was following a guide from this forum...
Im sure the guide would be assuming that it was a plant that had fully grown out the pot but yer anyway. Its not enough to just have it in a room in ya house with a door open mate. There needs to be air flowing around the plant and the soil and clean air coming in and warm stale air being extracted out.

Should really have that door closed with a intake pipe coming in and a out take pipe with a big ass inline fan pulling air out from the top of the room.
Can't afford it
Im sure the guide would be assuming that it was a plant that had fully grown out the pot but yer anyway. Its not enough to just have it in a room in ya house with a door open mate. There needs to be air flowing around the plant and the soil and clean air coming in and warm stale air being extracted out.
I see, I'll plug a fan and give it a shot, I mean there isn't really gonna be stale air, it's a pretty giant room man... Idk

Back
Top Bottom