20 days soil is still wet

Its cos theres no airflow in your room to dry out the soil. Blurple lights will not have the heat output to dry the soil from above either. Definitely need to get airflow sorted quick.
Should the fan blow on soil, or the plants, and should it be on the max setting?

Why? It's not even cheap soil, 12 euro per bag. Also, even if it is shit soil, it's just a medium to hold the roots in, as long as it give it nutes, no?
No

That's great for tomatoes

But not for Cannabis...

Time release sucks for Cannabis...u need to control the feeding, pH, lights, water etc

No

That's great for tomatoes

But not for Cannabis...

Time release sucks for Cannabis...u need to control the feeding, pH, lights, water etc
I do control all the things you have mentioned, this soil doesn't really say anything about slow release nutes, pH of the soil is 7.

Anyways, I can't really transplant, as I have no time, do you think I can make this soil work for this grow?? Outdoors it worked grate... And my plant was huge. I don't see the difference indoors

I do control all the things you have mentioned, this soil doesn't really say anything about slow release nutes, pH of the soil is 7.

Anyways, I can't really transplant, as I have no time, do you think I can make this soil work for this grow?? Outdoors it worked grate... And my plant was huge. I don't see the difference indoors
PH for cannabis should be 6.2-6.5. And for 12 euro a bag you could just as easily have got a decent bag of biobizz light mix. Again you can not compare a plant grown outdoors with a huge amount of airflow, wind and soil aeration to indoors in a room with zero airflow.

PH for cannabis should be 6.2-6.5. And for 12 euro a bag you could just as easily have got a decent bag of biobizz light mix. Again you can not compare a plant grown outdoors with a huge amount of airflow, wind and soil aeration to indoors in a room with zero airflow.
Can't get that in my country, and I can't buy on the internet for safety reasons....

Why? It's not even cheap soil, 12 euro per bag. Also, even if it is shit soil, it's just a medium to hold the roots in, as long as it give it nutes, no?
No. Different plants enjoy different grades of soil and different levels of soil moisture. A plant that does well in the jungle will not do well on a arid mountain side like pakistan. Cannabis has been naturally grown in arid/sub tropical climates. It needs the soil to dry completely so the roots can breath and get oxygen before the next lot of water.

And NATURAL LIGHT PICS OF THE PLANT for Fs sake

LOL
the other 3 look better, this one i kinda overlooked. what's the best thing i can do right now? (tranplanting is not an option)

Attachments

• 9wizcBbFDOE.jpg
    9wizcBbFDOE.jpg
    837.2 KB · Views: 73
  • pQvxNrDScTc.jpg
    pQvxNrDScTc.jpg
    719.6 KB · Views: 64
should the fan blow on the soil?
The fan should blow all round ya plant really. To be honest mate you shoulda had the environment dialled in before coming here and blaming someone who has taken the time to explain the proper way to water a plant. The person who wrote that was expecting the person reading to have their environment dialled in and correct soil for growing cannabis. If i was the person who wrote that thread id be pretty pissed.

The fan should blow all round ya plant really. To be honest mate you shoulda had the environment dialled in before coming here and blaming someone who has taken the time to explain the proper way to water a plant. The person who wrote that was expecting the person reading to have their environment dialled in and correct soil for growing cannabis. If i was the person who wrote that thread id be pretty pissed.
even if i did have fans, that wouldn't really change anything, a plant that was in a 1l pot going into a 10l one, would drown anyways if watered until runoff.

Back
Top Bottom