20 days soil is still wet

Asking cause
I see, well I'll give it a shot, what do you recommend I do for now? I'd like to go into flower soon, had these girls since oct
I'm asking cause I'm out of bud for 2 months already... When I post pics, could you estimate how much they could yield, or is it too hard to tell from pics

Here are pics, shit quality was in a hurry, I got 3 other same size, fan leaf damage is due to overwatering

Attachments

• IMG_20191221_212513.jpg
    IMG_20191221_212513.jpg
    617.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20191221_212510.jpg
    IMG_20191221_212510.jpg
    677 KB · Views: 55
Best thing you can do now is get yer environment dialed in and yer watering figured out

Then worry about yield
It's more about the light bill...I'm not doing well financially due to some shit that happen, so I wanna get this grow over with and move outdoors as outdoor season is a approaching in 3-4 months.

BTW pretty sure my soil is good, I grew a gigant this summer outdoors with this soil. Might post pics if I find em on my pc as my phone is broken

So it's a garden pot with a tray attached

So any runnoff water will sit in the tray and be absorbed over time

Right?
No, I get rid of it right after, besides, as I said before, I watered until ranoff only once, and it was enough to fuck up my grow

BTW, question, let's say my plant was very healthy at this size, if I were to switch to flower under 120w of leds, how much could it yield?

BTW, question, let's say my plant was very healthy at this size, if I were to switch to flower under 120w of leds, how much could it yield?

Natural light pics

Really hard to see anything

Here is the soil, it looks very dandy here because it's been drying for 4 months in this pot, from the bag it has a nice dark rich texture

Attachments

• IMG_20191221_214132.jpg
    IMG_20191221_214132.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31
No, I get rid of it right after, besides, as I said before, I watered until ranoff only once, and it was enough to fuck up my grow
Its cos theres no airflow in your room to dry out the soil. Blurple lights will not have the heat output to dry the soil from above either. Definitely need to get airflow sorted quick.

Back
Top Bottom