20 days soil is still wet

The fan should blow all round ya plant really. To be honest mate you shoulda had the environment dialled in before coming here and blaming someone who has taken the time to explain the proper way to water a plant. The person who wrote that was expecting the person reading to have their environment dialled in and correct soil for growing cannabis. If i was the person who wrote that thread id be pretty pissed.
when i was growing outdoors and my girls where small, i watered until runoff and i had the same issue, but it only took 10-15 days to get it fixed as outdoors temps are really high

even if i did have fans, that wouldn't really change anything, a plant that was in a 1l pot going into a 10l one, would drown anyways if watered until runoff.
No it wouldnt. IF THE AIRFLOW WAS BETTER THE SOIL WOULD DRY OUT ANYWAY WITHOUT THE PLANT DRINKING IT ALL!! You asked the question how to sort the shit out. 3 people have told you to get ya environment and soil sorted. You are still telling us were wrong. You dont want help you want someone to blame for your fuck up. :peace: im out.

even if i did have fans, that wouldn't really change anything, a plant that was in a 1l pot going into a 10l one, would drown anyways if watered until runoff.

But you don't do that, part of what u learn durring research

Just like not watering for 20 days

Are the plants watered now?

Heavy pots?

Light pots?

Let's start with the watering

when i was growing outdoors and my girls where small, i watered until runoff and i had the same issue, but it only took 10-15 days to get it fixed as outdoors temps are really high
And there is wind and airflow. How is that so hard to understand.

You seem to have a whole lot of pepple here that think environment is very important. If you don't have the correct environment your plants will stop drinking.
Outside cannot be compared with an inside grow. Nature takes care of the environment. We use extraction fans and vpd charts to provide a suitable environment.

And you shouldnt have watered a transplanted plant all the way to runoff. Thats your fuck up no1 elses. Like i said the person writing the thread would have assumed the pot was filled with roots.

But you don't do that, part of what u learn durring research

Just like not watering for 20 days

Are the plants watered now?

Heavy pots?

Light pots?

Let's start with the watering
no haven't watered in 10 days i think, i usually use moisture meter rather than weight them it's more practical

You seem to have a whole lot of pepple here that think environment is very important. If you don't have the correct environment your plants will stop drinking.
Outside cannot be compared with an inside grow. Nature takes care of the environment. We use extraction fans and vpd charts to provide a suitable environment.
i'll set up a fan today

no haven't watered in 10 days i think, i usually use moisture meter rather than weight them it's more practical
No!!!!!!!!!

Those meters suck!!!!

Weight is best way

Starting to loose me buddy...lol

Help us help u

And you shouldnt have watered a transplanted plant all the way to runoff. Thats your fuck up no1 elses. Like i said the person writing the thread would have assumed the pot was filled with roots.
how can the person just assume that. 90% of auto growers, start in the final pot, i think it's a pretty big mistake to not point that out.

No!!!!!!!!!

Those meters suck!!!!

Weight is best way

Starting to loose me buddy...lol

Help us help u
are all the meters bad? or is there good ones? it's hard to tell by weight right now. as i don't how much water there is in the soil

how can the person just assume that. 90% of auto growers, start in the final pot, i think it's a pretty big mistake to not point that out.
Would you feed a toddler a 10oz ribeye steak and chips?

Yes and when they start an auto in the final pot they water just around the plant itself for the first couple weeks. Very common knowledge if you had done more research you would know that.

yeah exacly, wind and airflow, still took 10-15 days. how is that a good watering tequniche? good way to slow growth
I'll repeat again. If your environment is bad your plants won't drink...period.

Go by weight. Fill another pot up with nothing but dry soil and then compare weights.

Back up

It's an auto? Did u share that before?

You said it's 2+ months old, I see no flowers

I'm Cornfused????

And no, weight is best way

Get same pot. Fill with soil...lift it...that's dry weight

Easy peasy

yeah exacly, wind and airflow, still took 10-15 days. how is that a good watering tequniche? good way to slow growth
I told you that is not what you should do. When the plant is big enough and has filled the pot with roots, then you need to water until runoff. You

Back up

I'm Cornfused????

Easy peasy
it WAS an out, but it didn't flower, bad seeds i guess (thanks royal seeds)

Back up

I'm Cornfused????

Easy peasy
No its not an auto hes just tryna compare apples n oranges again lol

Back
Top Bottom