2009 December Harvest

Re: Roseman's 2009 December Harvest

Yep, they sure do. But a pound of buds from a closet and at a very low cost, like less than $200 on this grow, was sure nice to me. I spent money, less than $200, on nutes and pH Control and some new cheap 105 watt bulbs.

I'll take that anytime, anyday!

Exactly.... Cost is where it's at. Although I suppose if your running 1000w of CFL or a 1000w light your getting the same bill regardless. just minus the fans, and ac, and water chiller,and...... lol

Your a lucky man rose... I pay .17 per kwh My bill is right around 350 a month.

So figure a $700 bill in two months. I had BETTER be getting my Buds worth. or it just ain't worth it. Although still better than $5,000 a Lb I would be paying for stuff that doesn't even compare.

Exactly.... Cost is where it's at. Although I suppose if your running 1000w of CFL or a 1000w light your getting the same bill regardless. just minus the fans, and ac, and water chiller,and...... lol

Your a lucky man rose... I pay .17 per kwh My bill is right around 350 a month.

So figure a $700 bill in two months. I had BETTER be getting my Buds worth. or it just ain't worth it. Although still better than $5,000 a Lb I would be paying for stuff that doesn't even compare.

We live in a Rural Co-op electric area and I am told we have the cheapest electricity anywhere in America. I don't know what we pay per watt, but the biggest bill I ever had in my life here was $142, when I was running all those lights and central heat for a 1961 Square foot heated House. And we run Heat lamps for the turtles, for the geckos, and the bearded dragon. When I am not doing a grow, it runs about $130 at highest and $120 at lowest.

all I can say is wow.

Can't wait to see your HID journal, mine arrives next week. I'll be doing a 400watt, trying to keep it small. But it will more than do for my needs. great job again Roseman!

I like your tactics: Fan leaves for oil, trimmings for hash. Perfect way to use up all your waste. Do you use the stems in anything? I hear they're good for oil....

We live in a Rural Co-op electric area and I am told we have the cheapest electricity anywhere in America. I don't know what we pay per watt, but the biggest bill I ever had in my life here was $142, when I was running all those lights and central heat for a 1961 Square foot heated House. And we run Heat lamps for the turtles, for the geckos, and the bearded dragon. When I am not doing a grow, it runs about $130 at highest and $120 at lowest.

Lol, in tht case you should do 5 1000w on light rails,about 20 tubs ... C'mon dedicate a room to it :grinjoint:

:cool:

I like your tactics: Fan leaves for oil, trimmings for hash. Perfect way to use up all your waste. Do you use the stems in anything? I hear they're good for oil....

I do save them, and put them in ice water to get a very slight amount of trichomes from them. I also refrigerate a large one, and save it to put a small two inch piece in one of my jars, if I find a jar TOO dry. The fresh stem safely re-moistions it.

yea, right! LOL

well it was worth a try anyways...

"rosemans 3 month 20 lb grow!"

:popcorn:

You found us! Great move, ,man, this is such a nice peaceful site. No Bashing, no jealous Mods, no haters here. Just peaceful brothers and sisters learning. The Mods here are really helpful.

thanks for the warm welcome roseman, it does seem like a cool place ...and again great tutorial and harvest u should def. do 1 here !!!;)

Roseman what are you up to as far as a grow or your next project so to speak.

I am daily burping jars, and gathering Kief to make HASH. I use a very slow way of gathering Kief, I use a Wicca Kief Box with screen. It takes much longer, but not one trich escapes me. I have 5 gallon baggies half full of trim leaves and I do each bag about 4 times. So far I have worked three bags once only and have a film cup full and a hlaf a film cup full. Haven't made the Hash yet. I have to move some supplies up to the attic and I am moving one tank to my x-wife's house, to do a grow there..or help her do one. My wife wants me to grow some romaine in the closet so that is what I am up to now.

Yes, my electrician son told me he could put in a vent, carbon scrubber filter and what I need to use HID lights, so after 8 grows with cool CFLs, I will change to some hot lights next grow.

wow, i was just thinking what that arm long bud would of looked light if grown under some HPS ligths... would be insane... well i cant wait til the 2010 harvest...hope you start early this year

I followed this grow at the other place /you helped me a lot getting my bubble grows started my main two plants are on Steroids just got here so i am still checking things out :nicethread::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom