2020 Grow Tent & Greenhouse

Wonder Woman oops forgot the b4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    883.3 KB · Views: 20
Clones didn't make it
What exactly are you doing with them? I've had 100% success so far (9/9) and it was my first try. All I did was buy this $4 rooting hormone from Wal-Mart, cut the stem diagonally, dip it in the hormone and sprinkle some in the hole in the soil and put it right into your hole, no dome just spray it twice-3x a day if possible and voila that's how I went for 9/9.. not sure if it was just beginner's luck or what but it worked for me

What exactly are you doing with them? I've had 100% success so far (9/9) and it was my first try. All I did was buy this $4 rooting hormone from Wal-Mart, cut the stem diagonally, dip it in the hormone and sprinkle some in the hole in the soil and put it right into your hole, no dome just spray it twice-3x a day if possible and voila that's how I went for 9/9.. not sure if it was just beginner's luck or what but it worked for me
I’ve tried a few different things this time when I topped them I stuck them in a rapid rooter and stuck a plastic bottle over em for humidity just to see what happen...and nothing. No big deal just wanted to see. I also did a couple without the bottle and they seam to be growing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    631.8 KB · Views: 20
Tent update I’m going to do some defloration today and add in some trellis and raise the lights I want to veg these two for a couple more wks then I’ll flip to 12/12. First up is the Ice 2nd is Wonder Woman. I’m gona wait a day or two before I put the trellis in...let these girls recover a bit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    902.3 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    916.9 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    916.7 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    981.8 KB · Views: 17
Just wanted to give you a heads up... molasses is typically used for feeding the microbes in soil... coco doesn’t support microbial life very well, and whatever microbes might be there, are killed off every time you feed since you are using salt based nutes.

Just trying to save you a step.... microbes need to be present to break down nonsoluable/nonbonded nutrients.

Just wanted to give you a heads up... molasses is typically used for feeding the microbes in soil... coco doesn’t support microbial life very well, and whatever microbes might be there, are killed off every time you feed since you are using salt based nutes.

Just trying to save you a step.... microbes need to be present to break down nonsoluable/nonbonded nutrients.
Thanks for the input...all I know is ever since I’ve used the molasses my weed has tasted like candy sooo there’s that...

Back
Top Bottom