250W HPS Refrigerator Grow!

Yea it will recover, how far is your light from her. She seems to be off to a good start. ✌
420-magazine-mobile1409036894.jpg

It would guess about 50cm from her. Too close maybe? Yeah it feels good, a bit anxious about the light burn atm haha :)

Not to worry about the sun tan. Won't hurt a thing in the big picture. She'll be fine, just keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't continue to burn.

Not to worry about the sun tan. Won't hurt a thing in the big picture. She'll be fine, just keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't continue to burn.
Nice, I had the lights at about 30-40 cm for two hours, now it's about 60cm. Hope it helps. And it really is a learning curve for this project.

Yea that's why i started a journal, all the veteran growers are so helpful to us newbies lol.✌
Yeah haha very nice!
As time goes, does the seedling get less sensitive to light burn after a while? I have trouble feeling the real heat on the back of my hand due to dry and scruffy hands lol

Yeah haha very nice!
As time goes, does the seedling get less sensitive to light burn after a while? I have trouble feeling the real heat on the back of my hand due to dry and scruffy hands lol
Yea as it gets bigger you should be able to lower your light some. Just remember to do it over a period of a few days a little at a time so your girl can adjust.✌

420-magazine-mobile1270841000.jpg

1 week old and watering time!
It's really a joy that I can see how she develops just between a few hours :)
Now I'm giving her 2 liters of water with Roots booster PHed downed to 6,5ish.
Watering schedule feels perfect if I wait about 48h after the previous feeding.
Have a great weekend! .

LST when she looks about like this one. It was topped above the 4th node then the two branches were LST'd.

Your a ways away yet, your 3rd node is just starting to develop by the looks of the picture.
MG_8866.jpg

LST when she looks about like this one. It was topped above the 4th node then the two branches were LST'd.

Your a ways away yet, your 3rd node is just starting to develop by the looks of the picture.
MG_8866.jpg
Okay perfect! Do you think I should dare to top it also? Or just go LST since this is my first and I don't wanna screw it up haha

Back
Top Bottom