250W HPS Refrigerator Grow!

420-magazine-mobile286890196.jpg

Another pic on my baby girl, I put my nose on her and took a whiff, now I can smell the familiar essense
Looking good Islandish ✌

High people! Hope you are are having a great weekend!

So this girl is now 15 days old and what I can see she has 4 nodes now. The first one is very small but hey. So I wonder, is it time to do some topping now? :)
420-magazine-mobile1437773261.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2054924841.jpg

Cheers!

High people! Hope you are are having a great weekend!

So this girl is now 15 days old and what I can see she has 4 nodes now. The first one is very small but hey. So I wonder, is it time to do some topping now? :)
420-magazine-mobile1437773261.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2054924841.jpg

Cheers!

Nope.

Nice Short fatty! That's a good looking start. You have gotten a bunch of really good advice from the folks that have contributed here to your grow. Big high five to them.

I don't keep my pots super wet, but for me that's relative to the constant 50-80 percent humidity in the air. In my tents it's closer to 40, but that lets me get away with 3/4 of a gallon per pot every 3 days, as well as canna nutes and some love and you will have a bush growing in that fridge! Keep up the great work and if you feel like looking at journals, I have a couple in my Sig.

Okay! Do you think I should wait for 5th or 6th node to show up?

Considering you are a single plant grow, I would wait and nip it between 5 and 6. This gives you an extra set of branches to help fill your grow space. Plus let her get a bit stronger before we nip it. Shes just starting to feel better. Lets look at another photo in a few days.

Cheers

Hello! Fifth node is in development now, didn't have my phone with me this morning but I think it's time to snip her. Will upload a pic this afternoon. Also looks like I'm going to to some serious LST since the structure of the plant is so bushy. Saw that many leaves are hiding in the shadows :)
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom