27% Bruce Banner Auto 4x4 20oz Goal

Ash4twenty

Hey ! I’m “ash” glad to find a community with the same goals . I’ve been doing my thing for years but this is the first time I shared it . For me it all started around 10 years ago with a few bag seeds . Now I have several of my own strains witch will be in the next journal . I came here looking for advice in autos, and figured I’d share my first auto run . Depending on the quality and amount maybe I’ll stick to the autos . We will be taking some pollen from a breed I have and pollinating one of these autos to get some fast seeds . Stay tuned for that as well .

Bruce Banner auto from herbie seeds
Hybrid 27%
Early flower
5 weeks on
Pre flower started April 5th
Indoor
Growing in a 4x4 8 ft tall
Soil
Fox farm ocean spray , mixed with MG indoor , with 20% earthworm casting 10% spangled moss . Extra perlite
3 gallon pots
450 watt light
Ac infinity pro 6’’
Temp of Room 76
RH of Room 51
PH of media 6.5 always
Use to have a gnat problem till captain jacks neem oil
Water as needed , most of the time every other day
with these autos I used no starting fertilizer, on week 4 I top dressed with 2 cups soil mix 1 cup earthworm casting and 3 table spoon of Dr earth bloom booster 3-9-4
I use tap water after bubbling for 48 hours ph to 6.4-6.6

Weeks 1-3 I ran 18-6
3-5 24 hours a day in another week I’m going back to 18-6 till harvest
(Just based off what I heard autos have a short veg cycle that was my reason for the 24 from week 3-6

Week 1

Week 2

Week 5 : fimed one just to see

Week 5

Day 32

Watered with tap water bubbled for 48 hours ph to 6.45. Sf4000 set to 60-65 %

These will be the plants we’re getting pollen from. i usually try to stress them out, if that don’t work I will introduce a hormone replacement

Cool!

Sweet clean room. And I love me some Brice Banner - Bruce you say? Yeah when you’ve known him as well as me 😂

They grow so good. We got 260g a plant (520g total) but that was just 2 plants under 730w with Co2. You got time and space all those Banners - woo!

I’ll follow along. Great working high too.

Where in the world are ya? Looked for an into thing.

What are they in?

Nick

Cool!

Sweet clean room. And I love me some Brice Banner - Bruce you say? Yeah when you’ve known him as well as me 😂

They grow so good. We got 260g a plant (520g total) but that was just 2 plants under 730w with Co2. You got time and space all those Banners - woo!

I’ll follow along. Great working high too.

Where in the world are ya? Looked for an into thing.

What are they in?

Nick
Thanks ! I used 3 gallon plastic pots for this , since it’s a 77-87 day from seed. Hope this gets me a nice fade after just 2 top dressings and 2 casting feedings , then 3 weeks of just water .

Thanks ! I used 3 gallon plastic pots for this , since it’s a 77-87 day from seed. Hope this gets me a nice fade after just 2 top dressings and 2 casting feedings , then 3 weeks of just water .
Autos and organics not my style at all but that’s exactly why I’ll follow along!

Nick

Day 33
Not much to do today it’s a dry day for the girls .

I seen that two of the plants were a little taller than the rest so I tucked the tops under some fan leaves to give the other time to catch up . Looks like we are riding the nitrogen train as well , but being that they won’t be getting much from here on out, and I don’t use cal mag . I feel ok that we are not risking nitrogen toxicity.

Decided to do some PM and treat the soil and leaves, sprayed the top of the medium, and misted the canopy as it may be my last chance . so going to do a spray (usually remove humidity censoring wile spray ) then 4 hours of darkness . Then a few hours after I wake them I’ll water. Plain tap water bubbles for 48 hours ph to 6.5.

Hey ! I’m “ash” glad to find a community with the same goals . I’ve been doing my thing for years but this is the first time I shared it . For me it all started around 10 years ago with a few bag seeds . Now I have several of my own strains witch will be in the next journal . I came here looking for advice in autos, and figured I’d share my first auto run . Depending on the quality and amount maybe I’ll stick to the autos . We will be taking some pollen from a breed I have and pollinating one of these autos to get some fast seeds . Stay tuned for that as well .

Bruce Banner auto from herbie seeds
Hybrid 27%
Early flower
5 weeks on
Pre flower started April 5th
Indoor
Growing in a 4x4 8 ft tall
Soil
Fox farm ocean spray , mixed with MG indoor , with 20% earthworm casting 10% spangled moss . Extra perlite
3 gallon pots
450 watt light
Ac infinity pro 6’’
Temp of Room 76
RH of Room 51
PH of media 6.5 always
Use to have a gnat problem till captain jacks neem oil
Water as needed , most of the time every other day
with these autos I used no starting fertilizer, on week 4 I top dressed with 2 cups soil mix 1 cup earthworm casting and 3 table spoon of Dr earth bloom booster 3-9-4
I use tap water after bubbling for 48 hours ph to 6.4-6.6

Weeks 1-3 I ran 18-6
3-5 24 hours a day in another week I’m going back to 18-6 till harvest
(Just based off what I heard autos have a short veg cycle that was my reason for the 24 from week 3-6

Week 1

Week 2

Week 5 : fimed one just to see

Week 5

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Ash4twenty. You found the best growing site on the web. CL🍀 :welcome: :party::cheer::theband::420:

20oz off that lot?

We got 520g off two in 5 gallon pots. About 4ft tall ex the pots.

That’s 18oz.

30oz easish. We have mad lights and Co2 but yeah we’d get 1500g or 52oz off Banner at 4x4 and 7 plants now. Minimum. I tried to get some more clones. Its awesome to grow and smoke. Grow narrow and tall and fat and don’t shirk on the food 🤣

Nick

Day 36
The banners are looking a little messy. Going to trim them all up some , and top dress.

Clean up time

Ah that’s a little better , now to top dress

I use this to top dress to reduce pest . Going to be using two cups of MG indoor

1/3 cup of worm casting

1/3 cup perlite

This time adding 1 tablespoon fertilizer

I like to shake it in a bag before adding to pot

Clean all the stuff off the top and added mix . Watered with tap water ph to 6.5 . Raised light some and they look happy

Yo Yo finally got in here. I would love to see what strains you've created. Thinking about doing a little pollen chucking one day. Garden looking good btw! :passitleft:
Well the reason I got these Bruce Banners was because they are suppose to have huge main bud . So I want to try and breed it with

And I have 100’s more photos and these banners are the first seeds in my life I bought .

Well the reason I got these Bruce Banners was because they are suppose to have huge main bud . So I want to try and breed it with

And I have 100’s more photos and these banners are the first seeds in my life I bought .
Damn good work there those buds look tasty

Back
Top Bottom