2nd Attempt @ 1st Grow

db0yy45

Hey everyone.. Last time you saw me I was trying to clone a plant I knew nothing about except for the fact I knew it was Maryjane.. Now after Doin more research I've decided to start old school with the K.I.S.S method(Keep.It.Simple.Stupid) .. So I germinated a couple seeds from my personal collection over time..(yea they came from sacks, but when you can't spend $100 on seeds you gotta do what you gotta do.. Right.?) Anywayyyyyyyz My baby is 10 days from germination.. She looks beautiful already.. I have her on a 18hr Light cycle.. set up a homemade drain system.. I water her with a few sprays of purified water when the light is on.. N i keep her in a 5gallon gatorade cooler for her dark period so no light gets in.. I was thinking of just leaving her in the cooler n removing the lid and placing the lamp over top of the cooler so that the light can reflect off the white walls of the cooler.. right now I take her out the cooler and set her on my night stand with a lamp 1-3 inches from top leaves.. Does anyone have any suggestions.? Also I'm curious to why the the stalk is so light in color almost white.! I've already lowered it in the dirt once... should i switched to a bigger pot.? Well thanks to all who read.. stay tuned I will post more ina couple days.. 1..2..:thanks::rollit:
-D:yahoo:
p.s. some pics are posted below..

Lighting set up
DSC027211.jpg

4days from germination
DSC027221.jpg

10Days
DSC027991.jpg

Re: 2nd Attempt @ 1st Grow.. LoL

hey, i cant help but notice @10 days the soil looks WAY to dry, make sure it doesn't dry out compleatly. also the light looks like one of those 13 watt cfl lights, you would do better with a 40 or 45 watt cfl (150 or 200 watt REPLACEMENT)

Hey thanks for the advice.. as far as the soil.. I've read that beginners tend to overwater their plants.. n thas something I'm trying not to do.. It looks dry on top but under the top layer(1/2 inch) it's moist.. But thank you for the advice about the cooler.. I never thought about the air.. it slipped my mind.. lol anywayz.. til next post.. 1..2..:yahoo::thanks:
-D

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom