2nd Grow, 6 Kens GDP Clones, 600 Watt HPS

IMG_08766.jpg
IMG_08728.jpg
IMG_08649.jpg
IMG_08747.jpg
IMG_086312.jpg
IMG_085914.jpg

Hey guys so this is day 15 of flowering. You can see the buds forming nicely. I just got the de-humidifier and im placing it in the middle. Two osculating fans on both the left and right side of the closet. A heater just in case and a carbon charcoal filter. The bloombastis seems to be working out nicely already. I started adding minimal amounts because I don't want to have any left over. Don't be scared to put in your 2 cents ;)

My light temps are around 75-80 with lights on and about 70-60 with lights off. I just recently took the doors off my closet so they have plenty of ventilation with a fan in each corner. I also leave the windows open in my room. I just returned my eva-dry de-humidifier because it couldn't even lower the humidity 5 degrees. Im replacing it with a 70 pint dehumidifier made by frigidaire or wtv. I recommend at least a 50 pint for anyone trying to lower humidity over 10 degrees. Oh and btw my reflector wing only cost like 40$, it seems to get the job done quite nicely however with white pant on the walls.

Man these look so different from my "gdp". Makes me wonder if they are really gdp or not.

They have all of the characteristics but look very different from your strain...

Cool grow...hope it pans out sweet!!

:Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom