2nd harvest, first from bag seeds

OhioChell

420 Member
Hello fellow travelers.....66 y/o veteran,ptsd,10 yrs post near fatal motorcycle accident, have decided to throw caution to the wind and come out of the closet. Have been fearful of even looking at some of these sites or talking with anyone so I have muddled my way to my second harvest..Today completes 8 weeks of flowering of 4 different strains from bag seed that somehow showed up in my first harvest. Seeds were originally purchased through Herbies as female and all came out female and somehow generating a few buds with seeds...I sprouted and all came out female ....

Don't want to screw this up so I'm going to look for some tips..
Tricomes look ripe...
Can I cut off all shade leaves, with no sugar, while rooted ,then cut and hang plant,?

Can I cut just some of the buds and let the lower or hidden buds continue to bud,,?

I'm thrilled with the way they smell and look...much improved over my first attempt of tasty popcorn.
Have seen the benefit of lollypoping..
Thanks

Fire in the hole

Welcome Chell, you can take the top buds and leave the lowers to mature a little longer. A lot of folks remove the big fan leaves just prior to harvest.

Welcome to 420,Chell !
If you cut off the top buds,the ones that are left will continue to fatten up-I've done 2-stage harvests before
and it works out well-just don't remove all the fanleaves if you're going to do it that way-the remaining buds will need them.
I'm 40 years post near-fatal motorcycle accident,so I know what that's like...still get headaches from the damage to my neck...cannabis helps with that...

Welcome to 420,Chell !
If you cut off the top buds,the ones that are left will continue to fatten up-I've done 2-stage harvests before
and it works out well-just don't remove all the fanleaves if you're going to do it that way-the remaining buds will need them.
I'm 40 years post near-fatal motorcycle accident,so I know what that's like...still get headaches from the damage to my neck...cannabis helps with that...
Thanks for input.. Decided to take them all at once ....the 8 week old c!ones were getting too big and needed to move..gonna let them get acclimated for couple weeks then start to bud.
so sorry to hear of your headaches...that's gotta be the worst....
Bud takes my mind off of the pain.

Kudos on the harvest!
You should start a grow journal for what you've got going on now...it's actually a lot of fun...
How to Make a Grow Journal
Can't say I don't notice the headaches,but after 40 years,I'm pretty used to them...they're
just part of life...they aren't migraines,so it could be worse...

Back
Top Bottom